but
most won't notice
so
don't talk about it

this is designed to get around the stupid deal grosnick made
he is 88 and may not know what he is doing
and
it is our job to protect him

we will use this thread only until June 21 at which time we will go back to setting more records with the original

zoo22

No, he's not 88. I don't believe so, anyway. And he sort of knows what he's doing. In some vague way. I don't know that you know what he's doing, Chrys. I think you've been suckered. And I think that's a shame.

and

Oh please.

we will use this thread only until June 21 at which time we will go back to setting more records with the original

Wha?

Okay. Best to you. With the records and whatnot.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I want to keep grosnick around
and
this is the way to do it

You could ask everyone not to take GM so seriously due to his age.

BTW, not everyone go cookoo when they get old. we dont know about GM because we dont know his former self.

Quincy

It's funny. I swear on the active thread list it said Meshak posted. I don't see it in here though :idunno: Perhaps the glare on my glasses is disrupting my vision.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You could ask everyone not to take GM so seriously due to his age.

BTW, not everyone go cookoo when they get old. we dont know about GM because we dont know his former self.

we want everyone to take him seriously
but
we also have to protect him from himself

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yes this is a copy
but
most won't notice
so
don't talk about it

and

Two Grosnick Marowbe 3 threads. It's a bit confusing, but then that's me, I like Edsel's too.

Records are meant to be broken.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's funny. I swear on the active thread list it said Meshak posted. I don't see it in here though :idunno: Perhaps the glare on my glasses is disrupting my vision.

do you want to see how many are on my ignore list who are constantly giving me a neg reps?

how about you chris?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think they should be exposed

here it is. They are being ignored due to their neg repping me, I just found out some are very frequently doing it like Tam. I dont know how often they are doing it because I cannot see them unless I release them from ignore list.

Angel4Truth, Ask Mr. Religion, Bright Raven, Choleric, elohiym, Ezekel, glorydaz, Guyver, Inzl Kett, kmoney, Lighthouse, locomotivebreath, MaryContrary, Maximeee, MrDeets, Nick M, One In Christ, S0Z0, SeraphimsCherub, sky, student_ad x, Tambora, The Barbarian, TomO, Town Heretic, Vaquero45, vegascowboy, voltaire, Wile E. Coyote, zippy2006

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
here it is. They are being ignored due to their neg repping me, I just found out some are very frequently doing it like Tam. I dont know how often they are doing it because I cannot see them unless I release them from ignore list.

Angel4Truth, Ask Mr. Religion, Bright Raven, Choleric, elohiym, Ezekel, glorydaz, Guyver, Inzl Kett, kmoney, Lighthouse, locomotivebreath, MaryContrary, Maximeee, MrDeets, Nick M, One In Christ, S0Z0, SeraphimsCherub, sky, student_ad x, Tambora, The Barbarian, TomO, Town Heretic, Vaquero45, vegascowboy, voltaire, Wile E. Coyote, zippy2006

that is quite a list
and
a few surprises in there

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Those neg rep givers are grudge holders. It is so unchristian behavior. And they claim true and saved Christians.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
that is quite a list
and
a few surprises in there

I cannot list on ignore mods. Rusha did it too. Bybee does not neg rep but she was stalker and held grudge by harassing me around every change she got. She stopped stalking me but she is still holding grudge, obviously.

Ebenes, the mod, did it once.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I cannot list on ignore mods. Rusha did it too. Bybee does not neg rep but she was stalker and held grudge by harassing me around every change she got. She stopped stalking me but she is still holding grudge, obviously.

Ebenes, the mod, did it once.

would you say most of the these christians are not concerned about how they treat their neighbor?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
would you say most of the these christians are not concerned about how they treat their neighbor?

they love only whom they like. It is not of Jesus. Jesus says to love your enemy. We should never hold grudge on anyone.

They remind me of my vicious elder family.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think I am the only one who question those neg rep givers. And some call me I am obsessed about it.

I think it was Tam who said that. And she is one of the most neg rep givers.