Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
    I do believe grosnick is not happy about this new thread
    Cm, GM likes your "new concept" of the old thread. It's absolutely ingenious...You're a truly brilliant man. I'm very sad to admit, I've totally given up on TH. His writing style seems, incoherent and strange. Anyway, I can't make, "heads nor tales" of it!! I think it best to simply dismiss his opinions (if that's what they are??) and cease to communicate with him, from now on...

Comment

Originally posted by meshak View Post
      He will be very upset when he he reads this.
      Got that covered...

Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
      ~Leonard Cohen

sigpic

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
      ~Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Because you are treating him like he is senial (sp). I dont think anyone like it if it is not true.

It seems to me he is very clever or slick denying the truth.
        I take offence to what you just said...I totally deny being, "cleaver or slick."

Comment

yes this is a copy
          but
          most won't notice
          so
          don't talk about it

this is designed to get around the stupid deal grosnick made
          he is 88 and may not know what he is doing
          and
          it is our job to protect him

we will use this thread only until June 21 at which time we will go back to setting more records with the original
          You left out something,

Originally posted by chrysostom
          Grosnick Marowbe 3

the usual suspects will go after me
          if
          you are not here

don't leave me alone with this crowd

help
          "The Bible is very clear, Christians aren't supposed to be busybodies, nor are they supposed to strive with any man who hasn't harmed him (Or someone else, by implication.)" RandPaulfor2016, May 10, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
            You left out something,
            And still another "diatribe" from wile...Wonders never cease...

Comment

I think it was Tam who said that. And she is one of the most neg rep givers.
              Yay!
              I'm

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
              They already know monsters exist.
              We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

neg repping has bothered me a lot
                and
                I would like to see it discussed more

we are supposed to love even our enemies
                and
                giving neg reps is not the way to do it
                ROFL!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                  ROFL!
                  ??

Comment

that is quite a list
                    and
                    a few surprises in there
                    I agree. However, NickM has always been in the "neg rep" business...

Comment

Those neg rep givers are grudge holders.
                      Not necessarily, no.

It is so unchristian behavior.
                      Not unless they say something unChrisitian in the rep, no.

And they claim true and saved Christians.
                      I doubt everyone who neg reps you is a Christian.

do you want to see how many are on my ignore list who are constantly giving me a neg reps?
                      I think they should be exposed
                      What, you think they're hiding the fact?

would you say most of the these christians are not concerned about how they treat their neighbor?
                      I'd say a neg rep, absent untoward language, is a form of objection at best and a petty slight at worst. But I can't help noticing that your consideration is a bit one sided. When you have a number of established members from very different views neg repping you (especially those who aren't known for the practice) the greater likelihood is that you've done something to merit it. It's at least worth considering.

they love only whom they like. It is not of Jesus. Jesus says to love your enemy. We should never hold grudge on anyone.
                      And yet you keep people on ignore. Heck, you put me there just for disagreeing with you about love and long before I'd ever given you a neg rep for the whole thread with my name on it.

They are behaving like teenage bullies who aim and attack weak ones.
                      So a person should be allowed to be as rude as they like so long as they're new? And how do you mean weak or strong. Chrys has the most rep power around here. Is he being a bully by giving a neg rep to anyone else?

they feel safe to do it because I am the least popular here. It is cowardly behavior.
                      How would it be cowardly if you can see who it is and they're the same people you have on ignore for publicly challenging you before you...hide from them. Brave Sir Robin indeed.

neg repping has bothered me a lot
                      Then you should stop doing it.

I would like to see it discussed more

we are supposed to love even our enemies
                      and
                      giving neg reps is not the way to do it
                      You don't love a child by letting it throw food in a restaurant. But again, you should stop doing it if you feel that way.

I mostly don't care for it so I mostly don't do it.

I may have to post on town's thread
                      if
                      he keeps posting on the other one
                      Like you, apparently, I have no idea what you're talking about.

EDIT: apparently you mean the other thread by the same name. Like I said there, you should definitely close that one and complete the lame Gros defense that technically meets the charge but fails on principle.

So it's much like Gros or you in response then. Touche.
                      You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

I have no doubt that he is 88
                        and
                        what gives you reason to doubt him?
                        Well, he's your pal, for one. And I called his bluff on that and he threw his cards and a tantrum. In my experience when someone makes a claim and won't back it up, even or especially when doing so would get rid of a thorn in their side, they're lying.

Like you were when I offered another bet and asked you to take it.

and
                        are there others who do?
                        Now THAT would be some list.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                          ??
                          Chrys is bothered by neg repping.
                          Chrys says neg repping is not the way to love your enemies.

Yet, Chrys does it anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                            Chrys is bothered by neg repping.
                            Chrys says neg repping is not the way to love your enemies.

Yet, Chrys does it anyway!
                            Well, it was in response, he says. So that's worth yielding the principle, apparently. And how else is he going to protect that number he's spent so much time finding the means to while not caring about?

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                              Well, it was in response, he says.
                              Sure.
                              He's going back to old ways of tit-for-tat, instead of turning the other cheek.

Meshak should put him on ignore for that!

Comment

Gros3 now has only 45 posts ........ nevermind, chrys is playing around
                                "I will guard my ways That I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle While the wicked are in my presence." I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse. My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue:"LORD, make me to know my end And what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am. NASB

Comment

Working...
                                X