Grosnick Marowbe 3

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am sorry chris, I dont have patience in this kind of nitpicking questions.

There are too many evidence to back up that RCC is mother of harlot.

If she is not the Babylon the great she is very part of it and that is good enough to level her anti-Christ.

I do have the time
and
so do you
now
give me just one thing from Revelation that makes you think the Catholic Church is babylon

'

I dont make time for meaningless bickering.

Why is it meaningless to take the time to list your *reasons* for bashing another person's religion?

IF you feel the need to play the *judgment card* at least have the backbone to back it up.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why is it meaningless to take the time to list your *reasons* for bashing another person's religion?

IF you feel the need to play the *judgment card* at least have the backbone to back it up.

hello rusha,

good day:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am interested in what part of Revelation tells you the Catholic Church is babylon the great

here it is:

Revelation 17:5
The name written on her forehead was a mystery: BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
how does this point to the Catholic Church?

Because I know her history. I cannot communicate with you about RCC because you refuse to see the reality of your institution.

It is frustrating to communicate with someone who has no idea what is being talked. It is like answering the toddler's questions.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Because I know her history. I cannot communicate with you about RCC because you refuse to see the reality of your institution.

It is frustrating to communicate with someone who has no idea what is being talked. It is like answering the toddler's questions.

tell me what you see in Revelation that has convinced you that the Catholic Church is babylon

do you realized that babylon the great is a city?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
tell me what you see in Revelation that has convinced you that the Catholic Church is babylon

do you realized that babylon the great is a city?

Book of Revelation is mostly symbolic.

You see what I mean? we cannot communicate. I am good teacher with people who has no idea what I am talking about.

I will not waste my time just being frustrated.

If you keep on this in this way, I will be out of this thread. Either you take my word or just leave it.

This is my last word for you about RCC: You need to know your church history if you are serious about your faith and serving Jesus.

You should not take your church sources because they will not admit their wicked history.

thanks.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Book of Revelation is mostly symbolic.

You see what I mean? we cannot communicate. I am good teacher with people who has no idea what I am talking about.

I will not waste my time just being frustrated.

If you keep on this in this way, I will be out of this thread. Either you take my word or just leave it.

This is my last word for you about RCC: You need to know your church history if you are serious about your faith and serving Jesus.

You should not take your church sources because they will not admit their wicked history.

thanks.

why can't you name one thing in Revelation that suggests the Catholic Church is babylon the great?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

hello rusha,

good day:)

TRANSLATION: I, Meshak, am not able to back up the accusations I so willingly throw at others.