Nudie Town

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
:zman: Let's Get it On - Marvin Gaye :banana:

[How to get anything through TSA nude body scanners: Blogger exposes loophole in $1billion fleet. Jonathan Corbett claims he could easily smuggle explosives onto a plane Strip-search scanners banned in Europe over cancer fears by Lee Moran] "...Controversial nude body scanners used at U.S. airports have come under fire again - after a blogger claimed he could easily smuggle explosives through them onto a plane.

Engineer Jonathan Corbett has published a video where he shows how he took a small metal case through two of the TSA's $1billion fleet in a special side pocket stitched into his shirt.

This is because, he suggests, the scanners blend metallic areas into the dark background - so if an object is not directly placed on the body, it will not show up on the scan.

The metallic box, he claims, would have set off an alarm had he passed through the old detecting system.

His revelation comes just weeks after Europe banned the 'airport strip-searches' over fears the X-ray technology could cause cancer.

MailOnline has decided not to publish the video because it details exactly how to circumvent the safety procedure - but it is freely available to watch online..." Full text: How to get anything through TSA nude body scanners: Blogger exposes loophole in $1billion fleet Ge 3:21, 1 Ti 2:9 more

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Great, I guess the answer to that will be a strip search for everyone.
This is the logical conclusion. :DK: We wouldn't want to profile :idea: like they do in Israel. Let's treat everyone the same--whether you been :CRASH: to Yemen (Ge 16:12) in the past three month or :BillyBob: Lubbock, Texas. It's all the same. :BRAVO:

"f our diversity becomes a casualty, I think that's worse." ~ General Casey

Are you allergic to latex? :plain:

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

You reopened my Nudie Town thread?

"...n the Bible the only people who went around naked were raving maniacs..." Full text: Jesus' Power over the Supernatural Matthew 8:28-34

90gjaptmdghczq_small.png

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A person can sit there and rationalize it all they want

But
It's hedonism

Topfree-map-600x450.png

Meh
It doesn't matter if it's legal or not- a woman is still a fool walking around topless. And I think most women in America feel that way which is we don't have a culture of it.