All Things Jack

Breathe

"You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours..." shoot.

Else, :eek: :D

Lol, that's okay. My husband is forever being told our son looks just like his mom, and it makes him crazy. I just tell him to be glad my genes are the dominant ones, otherwise the child would already be as bald as a billiard ball. ;)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So my fifteen month old wunderkind is strolling about my mother's garden with her when she stops and points to a particular plant, saying, "That's an what we call an elephant ear."

To which my son responds, "How 'bout that!" :D

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
So my fifteen month old wunderkind is strolling about my mother's garden with her when she stops and points to a particular plant, saying, "That's an what we call an elephant ear."

:rotfl: :thumb:

Thanks, TH. I needed that today.

bybee

I imagine she's still laughing!
What joy our grandchildren bring to us!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I love the photo of him standing by the road.
:dog::zoomin:

That's a portion of our lane. He's standing in a bit that got washed out with our last bad weather. I limit the backgrounds he's photographed in to a couple of outside shots and a room or two in the house...because I was told that's a good idea. When he's older I'll do a photographic tour of the place...though I once posted an outside shot in one of my albums.

He's the best scenery at any rate. :D

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So Jack went to the haunted library last night in his monkey suit. He was running around exploring the library with a little plastic toy in hand when a sweet kid, a young girl probably around five, came up to him and gave him a sucker. Jack looked at the sucker in one hand and the toy in his other hand and thought for a second. Then he held out the toy for the girl to take.

He has a good heart, our boy. :D