All Things Jack

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Down to the sea...well, if you kept going.
They are all great photos T/H, nicely positioned and balanced.

Number one showing the pier would make a good coffee table book cover for "The East Coast Beaches, Dunes and Piers"

Number five, Jack and Mom reminds me of "Life, Love and Laughter"

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
These are beautiful pictures. You have a lovely family. God is good.:)

:D Thanks and all true...though on the photo with the bird I kept waiting for scripture to appear/fade in on the left. But no, it was a normal sky. It's easy to be inspired with so many powerful views about. I need to take a few river shots, show some of our Yankee brethren the quiet beauty of my Tensaw and Alabama rivers.

bybee

:D Thanks and all true...though on the photo with the bird I kept waiting for scripture to appear/fade in on the left. But no, it was a normal sky. It's easy to be inspired with so many powerful views about. I need to take a few river shots, show some of our Yankee brethren the quiet beauty of my Tensaw and Alabama rivers.

I love rivers and creeks and rapids and small water falls.

Layla

Ahhh, TH, he's adorable!

Do you think his hair will stay blonde? Brown eyes look so striking with light hair. My little brother had that combination as a kid, but his hair ended up dark brown as he got older.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ahhh, TH, he's adorable!

Do you think his hair will stay blonde? Brown eyes look so striking with light hair. My little brother had that combination as a kid, but his hair ended up dark brown as he got older.
If he's like his old man he'll keep it. Blonds and blondish red run in our family. It will darken a little in the winter and run to glory in the sun of summer. :D And while mom's brown won out over dad's blue he has a little of mine in there and his eyes take on the darndest color at the beach. But I'm with you on brown eyes and light hair.

Layla

I have a friend with blueish-brown eyes. They look brown most of the time, but in certain light you can see this blue tinge/ring. Really quite pretty.

Mine are just bog standard brown, haha. My mother has green eyes, though, so I have the recessive gene in there. I like that there's a chance that my kids will end up with my dark hair and my mother's green eyes. Another startling combination.