All Things Jack

Breathe

Wow, he just gets cuter and cuter!
I miss that. Mine is 21 now and graduating from college the 18th of December. The past 21 years of parenting him have truly been the happiest years of my life.

Enjoy him, TH. They grow up waaaaay to quickly.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Jack half waking for the Christmas parade and his new tree. The Japanese cedar, in pot on the left, is six feet tall. The tree to its right was one of the first we planted a few years back. :D

Quincy

He is a champion of the sippie cup! Kid handles his milk well, heck I still get it on my chin from time to time.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He is a champion of the sippie cup! Kid handles his milk well, heck I still get it on my chin from time to time.

Strangers literally stop us when we're out and about to congratulate us on him. The funny thing is, he's almost always smiling and laughing, UNTIL he sees the camera. :chuckle: So it's a struggle to get "him" in photos. I think he enjoys the effort I have to make to catch him unaware.

Quincy

What do you do? Hold his pacy up behind the camera? Whatever it is dude, keep it up. He looks like a really smart kid, alert and stuff.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What do you do? Hold his pacy up behind the camera? Whatever it is dude, keep it up. He looks like a really smart kid, alert and stuff.

That's just Jack for you. He's off the charts big and well ahead on the learning curve. I tell people who ask about a sequel that we've made our Citizen Kane and we're not following it with The Magnificent Ambersons. :nono: :D He's always had a way of seeming to consider things. It's one of the first things I hear after, "That's a handsome boy" when people are around him for long.

And to think he'll be seven months before long...ah.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A couple of Christmas notes then...And it appears, from his Kennedy Center Honor response, that Jack is a Sonny Rollins fan as well. Move over Miles. :eek:

Last edited:

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe you should've named this thread, "All Things For Jack"!:)

Jack is blessed...and so are you.

attachment.php