All Things Jack

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Awww! He's adorable.
It's true. :eek:

That one makes my day, too. Good to have you back for a bit.
Good to stop by. I had a good head clearing, got past health issues with my father and am half way through the agency process, so I'm in a much better place these days.

You must have a beautiful wife, cause that is one adorable child!
He is and she is and...HEY! :mmph: :chuckle:

Hey, TH!

Nice picture....nice kid! :)
You have no idea. It's like hitting the baby lottery. He wakes up smiling and whispering to me in the morning. The other day he was in his jumper and fell asleep right as he made his last half leap.

Look at that smile! I love it!
I have missed you.
Blessings
Same to you, bybee, and a good many of my friends here. But it's been best for me and I'll likely continue it more than not for a while. Still sorting out a few things. It's good to say hello and to return so many kindnesses I wasn't here to see.

He's adorable, TH!
The best thing I ever did. Justifies my entire existence. :cloud9:

Quincy

Had a busy day watching the games with my peep. He found the kick-off spell binding. :chuckle:

He has such an emotive face :chuckle:. I notice you have already initiated him into the Crimson Tide family!

Spoiler
nick-saban-2.jpg

Saban approves :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
BTW, Mrs. Barbarian thinks he's "adorable." She likes the giraffe suit best.
You married an astute and perceptive woman of impeccable taste...yeah, I tricked mine too. :eek:

I may photograph him in a number of animal suits for a "Jack's Zoo" extravaganza. :think:

Dena

One of the joys of parenthood (or just person-hood for all of that) is watching a young child take in information.

It amazes me when my 7 month old nephew imitates what I do. It seems like he shouldn't be able to understand but they are so gosh darn smart!