picture.php

Mulling.

picture.php

But it takes a lot out of a fella.

:D

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
A beautiful kid. You are blessed, my friend. Next Monday, my last one leaves the house for college. I am sad, sad. I have been a father to children for forty years, and now they are all adults and off on their own lives.

My first grandchild is on the way (the boys seem to like bachelorhood). The sonogram today should let us know what it will be.

Love him and cherish every moment. They are too soon gone. And take lots of pictures.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Where as I when all the pictures were taken? Maybe out to lunch?

TH and Mrs. he is a darling little baby, so cute and such a belle petite poupée !

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Jack already loves football. Had the game on yesterday and my wife was reading to him. She moved into his line of sight and he leaned to see the game. :chuckle:

Later, at my parents' home he became upset when my mother changed channels (had the Saints on) and became suspiciously trembling of chin each time a commercial interrupted the mayhem thereafter.

Thunder's Muse

Jack already loves football. Had the game on yesterday and my wife was reading to him. She moved into his line of sight and he leaned to see the game. :chuckle:

Later, at my parents' home he became upset when my mother changed channels (had the Saints on) and became suspiciously trembling of chin each time a commercial interrupted the mayhem thereafter.

:chuckle:

Oh, so proud! :D

He's simply beautiful, TH :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh my goodness
it's you TH

sigh
(no don't say a word please let me enjoy this beautiful sight )

:chuckle: I don't fight with anyone in here, rainee--especially not with anyone appreciating Jack.

He's a great kid and here I'm just a proud papa. :D

bybee

A beautiful kid. You are blessed, my friend. Next Monday, my last one leaves the house for college. I am sad, sad. I have been a father to children for forty years, and now they are all adults and off on their own lives.

My first grandchild is on the way (the boys seem to like bachelorhood). The sonogram today should let us know what it will be.

Love him and cherish every moment. They are too soon gone. And take lots of pictures.

Yesterday three of my granddaughters joined me in a two and a half hour drive to visit another granddaughter whose third child was just seven days old! We brought the makings of a feast for lunch and took turns holding the baby.
It was one of the best days of my life.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
How blessed it is to be a father.

What a strange mixture of sadness and pride it is to see them grow up and become themselves. He is a beautiful kid, TH.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
How blessed it is to be a father.

What a strange mixture of sadness and pride it is to see them grow up and become themselves. He is a beautiful kid, TH.
There's one part in every day when he'll wake from a nap (usually lying face down across my torso, head on the hollow of my shoulder) and his eyes will open really wide and we'll just smile at one another for a while.

Best part of my day.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You know they are born knowing what faces are, and that a face is another person like them?

Someone spent some time with newly born infants; he discovered that they would mimic his facial expressions. That's apparently wired in.

I remember the sweetness of that first real smile from each of them.