Comment

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
      And a road trip begins...

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

Jack is a morning person.

Mulling.

But it takes a lot out of a fella.

You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

A beautiful kid. You are blessed, my friend. Next Monday, my last one leaves the house for college. I am sad, sad. I have been a father to children for forty years, and now they are all adults and off on their own lives.

My first grandchild is on the way (the boys seem to like bachelorhood). The sonogram today should let us know what it will be.

Love him and cherish every moment. They are too soon gone. And take lots of pictures.

Comment

He's just so precious.

Comment

Where as I when all the pictures were taken? Maybe out to lunch?

TH and Mrs. he is a darling little baby, so cute and such a belle petite poupée !
              So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Jack already loves football. Had the game on yesterday and my wife was reading to him. She moved into his line of sight and he leaned to see the game.

Later, at my parents' home he became upset when my mother changed channels (had the Saints on) and became suspiciously trembling of chin each time a commercial interrupted the mayhem thereafter.

Pro-Life

Comment

Jack already loves football. Had the game on yesterday and my wife was reading to him. She moved into his line of sight and he leaned to see the game.

Later, at my parents' home he became upset when my mother changed channels (had the Saints on) and became suspiciously trembling of chin each time a commercial interrupted the mayhem thereafter.

Oh, so proud!

He's simply beautiful, TH

Comment

Serious Jack.
                    Jack with a pants load? ...

... and a head full of mom's hair I see ...
                    Some drink at the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

Comment

Originally posted by rainee
                      Oh my goodness
                      it's you TH

sigh
                      (no don't say a word please let me enjoy this beautiful sight )
                      I don't fight with anyone in here, rainee--especially not with anyone appreciating Jack.

He's a great kid and here I'm just a proud papa.

Pro-Life

Comment

Next week: month four.

Pro-Life

Comment

He's beautiful. My fathers name is Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                            A beautiful kid. You are blessed, my friend. Next Monday, my last one leaves the house for college. I am sad, sad. I have been a father to children for forty years, and now they are all adults and off on their own lives.

My first grandchild is on the way (the boys seem to like bachelorhood). The sonogram today should let us know what it will be.

Love him and cherish every moment. They are too soon gone. And take lots of pictures.
                            Yesterday three of my granddaughters joined me in a two and a half hour drive to visit another granddaughter whose third child was just seven days old! We brought the makings of a feast for lunch and took turns holding the baby.
                            It was one of the best days of my life.

Comment

Next week: month four.
                              I love this picture!

I congratulated you on FB but not here. Congratulations! Or maybe I did. Doing it again.

My new grandson is 2 1/2 months now. Gonna be a brute it seems. Big boy.
                              "Myths are not lies," Tolkien countered, among the swaying trees of Magdalen Grove. Materialistic progress leads only to the abyss, Tolkien said, but the myths we tell reflect a fragment of the true light. He argued the Christ story functions as a myth, just like the Scandinavian myths they had loved, with one difference: The Christian myth was true.

Comment

How blessed it is to be a father.

What a strange mixture of sadness and pride it is to see them grow up and become themselves. He is a beautiful kid, TH.

Comment

Working...
                                X