All Things Jack

Granite

Hall of Fame
picture.php

Who, me?

:think:

He already looks too smart for his own good. Can't imagine where he got that from...

Seriously man: he's beautiful. Many congratulations.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is Jack aware yet that he was born into a family of liberals? :shocked: Poor kid. ;)

Those are great pics. Jack is a really great looking little fella, clearly he must look like his mother. :chuckle:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jack is just adorable and he already looks intelligent. Lets hope he's not like Jack-Jack from the Incredibles.:chuckle:

BabyChristian

OH MY! I don't come on here much anymore and never saw this thread.

I have, however, seen pics on FB.

Glad you're posting pics on here, I had to to steal from your wife to appease those on FB on YOUR profile.

What a blessed baby God has given you both.

How much is his weight now and all that jazz?

Silent Hunter

. . . great looking kid TH . . . lucky for him your imput wasn't that significant . . . mom did all the real work . . . :chuckle: . . .

. . . oh . . . and . . . make sure he grows up to be a BAMA fan . . . ROLL TIDE.

:e4e:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why else do you think he has that look on his face? :chuckle:
Ah, the joy of realizing you don't have to hide your parents from the other kids. :eek:

Of course, SH. :cheers:

And Jack is over ten pounds and 24 inches now, BC. Doing great. :thumb:

Actually, bybee, I had just shown Jack a little of kmo and AB's chatbox dialog when we caught that expression. :D

Arthur Brain

Ah, the joy of realizing you don't have to hide your parents from the other kids. :eek:

Of course, SH. :cheers:

And Jack is over ten pounds and 24 inches now, BC. Doing great. :thumb:

Actually, bybee, I had just shown Jack a little of kmo and AB's chatbox dialog when we caught that expression. :D

Yup, Kmo's rambles often give me that expression as well....

:plain: