All Things Jack

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Jack is growing up so rapidly!

I am sneaking peeks at the book titles on your shelves . . .

Was "The Stand" any good?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Haven't read it yet. :chuckle: But that shelf only has a couple of interesting things. I may do a listing at some point. Added another photo to the end of what you saw that you might like. :D

Breathe

Ha! I did the same thing! (And yes, The Stand is very good.)

Jack gets more adorable every time you post a photo of him, Town. I love the air of innocence he has about him. :)

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
You have a beautiful kid Town, I'm jealous. I don't think I'll ever have kids, I'll just admire other peoples and get on with my life.

You can have a kid selfishly, and you can not have a kid selfishly or you can just have a kid. I'm the second type.

I hope he grows up to be like his dad.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You have a beautiful kid Town, I'm jealous. I don't think I'll ever have kids, I'll just admire other peoples and get on with my life.

You can have a kid selfishly, and you can not have a kid selfishly or you can just have a kid. I'm the second type.

I hope he grows up to be like his dad.
Many thanks but I have a higher ambition for him. I want him to grow up to be like his mom. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Beautiful son, beautiful lake, beautiful photos all around. :)
Thanks, but the Tensaw is a river and that's a partial view of a bend in it. :D

Bonus for the bookshelf watchers to follow...and these are the volumes from my personal library/office, now a second playroom/art room for Jack and not from the house library. And before anyone thinks to ask, I collect books that I like from any number of sources, including those being sold by our public library. So no, those aren't overdue. :D

Breathe

And before anyone thinks to ask, I collect books that I like from any number of sources, including those being sold by our public library. So no, those aren't overdue. :D

I am a huge fan of library sales! I collect books also - even though I own a kindle - there is just something about the smell of a book…One of my favorite places as a child was the local branch library. My parents used to take me every week, and I would leave with a HUGE stack of books. Of course, they would be read in a few days, devoured with the kind of hunger most people reserve for their vices and addictions. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Another Merry Christmas then. :D

picture.php

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A wonderful picture! I can see who your young sire gets his looks from, brother!

AMR

TH,

A very special thread you've created here my friend and Christian brother. Words escape me. God bless you always and forever, and God bless all your family.

B.