Out of Order
Hall of Fame
picture.php

He sleeps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well I couldn't prevail upon the powers that be to help keep the trolls out so I guess what I'll do is post this with an alteration until I hit the ten post per page shut out, then repost the last photo and lock the thread until my next post and/or the idiot sans savant learns to leave well enough alone or does something that gets her tossed.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Jack really likes Julius Jr., which is fine except the series just started and there's a week between episodes. If you've had a two year old who is obsessing you know what that means.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeruns. :smack:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thanks anna, bybee. I really get a kick out of sharing them with you and my other friends here on TOL. :think: It's a shame we can't restrict some threads to friends only, the way we can our profile pages.

I mean, if you aren't speaking to or about someone in a thread it isn't like they'd have reason to be any more upset about it than the atheist does being politely expected to absent themselves from the Christian only parts of TOL.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thanks to the powers that be for helping to keep this thread what it was always and only offered as, a place where personal politics isn't conducted and Jack is the only agenda.

:cheers:

Last edited:

bybee

Thanks to the powers that be for helping to keep this thread what it was always and only offered as, place where personal politics isn't conducted and Jack is the only agenda.

:cheers:

This thread is a delight because of that! Thanks to all!:thumb: