• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
    Jack's new pool.
    Lifts my spirits so see a happy fella!

Comment

• Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
      ~Leonard Cohen

sigpic

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
      ~Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

• That's just too adorable.
        I'm not a sinner, or preacher, all I have is slight of hand.

Comment

Jack's new pool.
          Happy Jack
          sigpic

.....O LORD my God, in You I put my trust. Psalm 7:1
          .....To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
          Psalm 25:1

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

The best portion of a person’s life -- are the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~ William Wordsworth

Comment

Jack's new pool.
            You mean Jack's new "ool" - cuz there's no p(ee) in it. Right?
            Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.

“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

Comment

• Such a cutie pie!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
              They already know monsters exist.
              We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• This one:

Is really, really good. Rembrandt lighting gives a dramatic, emotional edge to the image that you don't see often in baby shots. But it plays nicely with the concentration on his face. Catchlights in the eyes are perfect.

I'd lose that bright light source to the right, though. It doesn't help. If you followed the rules, you'd have cropped out some of that black emptiness on the right, but somehow, it really works here. There's a tiny diffused shadow on the margin of his right cheek, I'd probably fix.

You could open up the shadows just a touch with some light tonemapping. And then it would be perfect.

Nice job. A beautiful kid, well captured.

Comment

Jack's new pool.
                  Happy blessed times!
                  Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                  Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

• Appreciate the notes everyone. Barbarian, I'm afraid I don't have any editing software. I just find the light and angles I like and crop a little. That's about it for now, but I appreciate the informed critique.

On other fronts, Jack's newest trick is threading straws into insulated water bottles. His hand eye is impressive for a one year old.

More photos to follow.
                    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Jack's Napoleonic turn.

Pro-Life

Comment

Jack's Napoleonic turn.
                        What a very handsome boy TH! I don't blame you for showing him off. He will be a lady killer (already is).

He shares my first name too.
                        "The Bible is very clear, Christians aren't supposed to be busybodies, nor are they supposed to strive with any man who hasn't harmed him (Or someone else, by implication.)" RandPaulfor2016, May 10, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
                          What a very handsome boy TH! I don't blame you for showing him off. He will be a lady killer (already is).
                          I'll post a photo of him being chased by his "girlfriend" Ella. He has already had his first kiss (she's a few months older).

He shares my first name too.
                          Great name. It was my father's father's.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Bonus shots:

Pro-Life

Comment

Bonus shots:
                              Great kid! Thank you for sharing those.
                              The Author of all watches over me, and I have a fine horse.

Abortion is murder. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by vegascowboy View Post
                                Great kid! Thank you for sharing those.
                                He's determined to drive that tractor....and his Grandpa's big red truck, of course.

Pro-Life

Comment

Working...
                                X