LIFETIME MEMBER
Stripe gets challenged and then absolutely pwns the competition. :up:

Great thread flipper!

:mock: flipper

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still nobody interested in providing something science related?

Oh, well. I can offer more. :thumb:

Here we have a clear description of the physics required to generate volcanoes and seismicity. Typically, atheists cannot resist using things like a man's beliefs or the popularity of mainstream ideas in order to argue against alternative ideas. Let's see if they fare any better this time around...

Dr.Watson

Still nobody interested in providing something science related?

Oh, well. I can offer more. :thumb:

Here we have a clear description of the physics required to generate volcanoes and seismicity. Typically, atheists cannot resist using things like a man's beliefs or the popularity of mainstream ideas in order to argue against alternative ideas. Let's see if they fare any better this time around...

This is the one link you provided in this entire thread where you actually said something that remotely resembled scientific concept. However, and unfortunately for you, you didn't quote the very next reply to your assertions above; which, you didn't respond to in the thread where you pulled that quote from.

So, superiority complex and a projectionist. Notice how not a single other person could add anything to this entire thread but you. And you provided nothing except handwaving and mockery? The only persons to support your non-sense are also YEC blunder-brains. Go figure. What a joke.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:jolly Apparently, "as long as humanly possible" is 4 minutes in Stripes world (URL="h ttp ://ww w.theol ogyonline.c om/forums/s howpost. php?p =249361 3&postc ount=50 2"]note the times between his post and my reply to it[/URL]).

Still no apology, Watties?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is a awesome thread.

:mock:Flipper

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thread Tally thus far:
Stripe--
|||| ||
Athiests--
:chuckle: Yes, this is a great thread.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Then there's the thread where I explain a few things about the moon to BJDavis. He asked me to back up an assertion I made, Dr. Watson and Barbie storm in and ridicule me and then I answer the question. Barbie, at least, had the sense to remain silent after that little humiliation...

Stipe, everyone laughed at you for your error. I had the kindness not to pile on.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

:mock: Barbarian's revisionist history.

...there is more mass to the near side than there is to the far side.

Why do you think this is true?

And, as you've seen, he'll just invent some new story to cover anything that you throw at him.

You surprised me on this one, Stripe. I am forced to forfeit one point to you on this, since I did not know about the off-center mass spoken of in the article.

Barbarian has zero credibility, no ability to present a rational case and zero capacity for humility and admitting he was wrong.