The Thread Where You Link To Stripe's Best Evidence-Based Posts

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Yep. Stipe's lost it. (so to speak) He made the mistake of claiming he had math that refuted evolution. Every now and then, I remind him about it; he still gets upset about it. I'm hoping one of these times he'll man up and make an attempt to show us.

I have to say, I'm surprised that Inzl Kett would let herself get taken down the path like that. "Eretz Israel" means "the land of Israel", not "entire Israel."

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's the thread where you can link to that sort of stuff, Brabrie. You bring this up fondly all the time, but you never deliver. :chuckle:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So when are you going to show us that math, Stipe? C'mon. Be a man, and let us see what your math says.

Or admit you made it up to impress us.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You've got nothing again I see. :mock: Brabrarian.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
A group of 20 blindfolded cats running around in a field won't run into each other much. But put those same 20 blindfolded cats in the kitchen and they'll be bouncing off each other and the walls like crazy. Try it.

No need. That happens daily at TOL.

I notice Stipe still hasn't found that "math that disproves evolution", yet. Pity. He was so sure it was the magic bullet, and now he's apparently lost it.

zoo22

A group of 20 blindfolded cats running around in a field won't run into each other much. But put those same 20 blindfolded cats in the kitchen and they'll be bouncing off each other and the walls like crazy. Try it.
No need. That happens daily at TOL.

I notice Stipe still hasn't found that "math that disproves evolution", yet. Pity. He was so sure it was the magic bullet, and now he's apparently lost it.

Wait, what?? That's my "20 blindfolded cats" experiment! ... :plain: Seriously.

When I was explaining to Stripe about pressure/compression & temperature.

A fascinating experiment. Mostly, what with all the cats. And their being blindfolded.

Warnings. Goggles.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You could get the same effect by blindfolding some of the weirder people here, putting them together in enclosed rooms of various sizes, and shouting "the homosexuals are coming!"

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Does that mean we're finally going to shame you into showing us that "math that disproves evolution?"

(Barbarian thinks it's unlikely)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Somehow, I don't think Stipe is ready to present his "math that disproves evolution."

You could just admit that you don't have anything like that, you know.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yip .. Stripe's got science and the evolutionists have got bluster and bully.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Classic Stripe.

We know. When it comes to science, you can get evidence and a rational argument from Stripe. But the atheists rely on making inane posts about -
  • Kent Hovind.
  • Ex-nihilo.
  • The source of an idea.
  • Numerous links, youtube videos or abstracts that nobody ever reads.
  • Non sequiturs.
  • Posts declaring a YEC proponent too stupid to answer.
  • Advice to ignore given YEC proponent.
  • A counter-assault on an unrelated topic.
  • Misdirection, obfuscation, deliberate misunderstanding...
  • Or even whole threads dedicated to mocking given poster.
- instead of presenting the overwhelming evidence they claim exists for their religion.

Arthur Brain

We know. When it comes to science, you can get evidence and a rational argument from Stripe. But the atheists rely on making inane posts about -
  • Kent Hovind.
  • Ex-nihilo.
  • The source of an idea.
  • Numerous links, youtube videos or abstracts that nobody ever reads.
  • Non sequiturs.
  • Posts declaring a YEC proponent too stupid to answer.
  • Advice to ignore given YEC proponent.
  • A counter-assault on an unrelated topic.
  • Misdirection, obfuscation, deliberate misunderstanding...
  • Or even whole threads dedicated to mocking given poster.
- instead of presenting the overwhelming evidence they claim exists for their religion.

:mock: Brabrarian.

Another case of unintentional irony from Stripe then. Nothing new. I'm guessing you haven't got any peer reviewed material either? Nothing new again then.

Ho hum...

:plain: