Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
I should make note that my last 2 avatars are "before and after".

My straight pride avatar was what a couple looks like on their wedding day and my current avatar is what a couple looks like after children and 20 years of marriage. :D
:rotfl:

NarrowWay

Awww, shucks!
LIFETIME MEMBER
As you can see by Poly's avatar, I'm trying to pull her hand out of the light socket, but it was apparently too late! But I heard that Perms were making a comeback.

NarrowWay

Awww, shucks!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight,

Is your new avatar a picture of the poor mouse in the bag that floated away in the video? Being cooped up in a bag with no idea of where you're going would freak most people out, much more a mouse.

Adam

Hall of Fame
Poly said:
Guess I can lay my straight pride avatar to rest.

I should make note that my last 2 avatars are "before and after".

My straight pride avatar was what a couple looks like on their wedding day and my current avatar is what a couple looks like after children and 20 years of marriage. :D
Avatar number 1 "Honey, let's be fruitful and multiply"

Avatar number 2 "Honey, put your arm down and stop pointing at the kids, it's not always their fault"

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
NarrowWay said:
Knight,

Is your new avatar a picture of the poor mouse in the bag that floated away in the video? Being cooped up in a bag with no idea of where you're going would freak most people out, much more a mouse.
LOL it's Rat Fink. You are old enough to remember Rat Fink aren't ya?

swanca99

Knight said:
When someone changes their avatar all instances of that avatar are changed and therefore it vanishes into the abyss.

I am going to grab certain avatars and place them here as attachments that way they will live in infamy!

Does this mean that if I ever change my avatar, the white wolf will be gone forever?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
swanca99 said:
Does this mean that if I ever change my avatar, the white wolf will be gone forever?
No, because it's on of the standard TOL avatars. But if you change it, all of you old posts will display your new avatar.

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Farewell, Thor.

(I don't know why, but the picture didn't post the first time:doh: )

Last edited: