Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
Do you still have your old ones to post, lucybelle?

Check post #117. :)

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought she was explaining why she can't get/make new avatars.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Turbo said:

Ah, maybe she did.

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Turbo said:

Nah - I've lost my old ones and I can't actually make new ones so...

Unfortunately the Creative Princess has to retire and give way to the Uncreative Princess.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Mr. 5020 said:
Your new avatar is kind of...blank.
Maybe it's one of those pictures you're supposed to stare at and eventually a hidden picture will pop out at you.

:think:

Nope, it's blank.

Aimiel

My all-time favorite was the penguin slapping the other one into the water. I thought it was real, until someone recently explained that it came from Stupid Videos, where they have three of them. They're funny, but it broke my heart to learn I'd been thinking it was real when it wasn't.

Hey, Knight, can you save my 'MulletChrist' avatar? It really ticks Inquisitor off, and I like that. :thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Aimiel said:
My all-time favorite was the penguin slapping the other one into the water. I thought it was real, until someone recently explained that it came from Stupid Videos, where they have three of them. They're funny, but it broke my heart to learn I'd been thinking it was real when it wasn't.

Hey, Knight, can you save my 'MulletChrist' avatar? It really ticks Inquisitor off, and I like that. :thumb:
I only save my own avatars.

But you can save your old avatars here in this thread. (that's the very purpose of this thread). :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
If I had access to my dad's computer, I would post some of my old ones. And I would change the current one.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Guess I can lay my straight pride avatar to rest.

I should make note that my last 2 avatars are "before and after".

My straight pride avatar was what a couple looks like on their wedding day and my current avatar is what a couple looks like after children and 20 years of marriage. :D