philosophizer

Well, time to retire the Black Knight.

Black Knight: Ohhh, runnin away, eh? Come on ya pansy!

Philo: But your arms off!

BK: No it isn't.

Philo: Well what's that then?

BK: ........just a flesh wound.

Philo: Look, you've already been replaced!

BK: Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Philo: I'm outta here.

BK: You yellow b%@#^&*! Come back here and take what's coming to ya! I'll bite your legs off!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I may never again be able to drive by a KFC without being reminded of Philo... Unless they change their signs or something.

Here's another avatar:

C

cattyfan

I am a little disturbed by Disco Spidey (post #38)...what disturbs me most is I kinda like him!

Here is one of my past avatars. It's one of my favorite Peter Max paintings, "Ascending Angel":

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cattyfan

"Naughty Kitty" is temporarily retired, but may recur at some point.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
The first half of this thread seems like a former TOLers graveyard. :dead:

philosophizer

Originally posted by cattyfan

"Naughty Kitty" is temporarily retired, but may recur at some point.

And now it's the kitty holding onto the window ledge to keep from being sucked into that fan above it.

Neo01

Not to be messed with!
I was going to use this one but it was too big. If I shrink it, it looks blurry!

Neo01

Not to be messed with!
Now that I switched it to "jpeg" it looks alot better. I may use it instead but I really like Neo Mario too, hmm...

Last edited:

Justin (Wiccan)

Barney is EVIL INCARNATE. I'm firmly convinced that when the Smurfs got cancelled, they all held their breath, turned purple, formed a communal being, and became Barney.

MrsDearDelmar

Justin (Wiccan) said:
Barney is EVIL INCARNATE. I'm firmly convinced that when the Smurfs got cancelled, they all held their breath, turned purple, formed a communal being, and became Barney.

:darwinsm: