This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knight
    Here are some of my previous avatars . . .
    Knight, the Barney avatar must DIE!
    Justin

“My lance is tipped o’ the hammered flame,
    My shield is beat o’ the moonlight cold;
    And I won my spurs in the Middle World,
    A thousand fathom beneath the mould."

Comment

Donkey Kong and Strong Bad are pretty cool!
      I have hidden Your word in my heart that I might not sin against You.
      - Psalm 119:11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Justin (Wiccan)
        Knight, the Barney avatar must DIE!
        That was one of my "Fellowship Week" avatars.
        Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
        TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Barney is EVIL INCARNATE. I'm firmly convinced that when the Smurfs got cancelled, they all held their breath, turned purple, formed a communal being, and became Barney.
          Justin

“My lance is tipped o’ the hammered flame,
          My shield is beat o’ the moonlight cold;
          And I won my spurs in the Middle World,
          A thousand fathom beneath the mould."

Comment

Originally posted by Justin (Wiccan)
            Barney is EVIL INCARNATE. I'm firmly convinced that when the Smurfs got cancelled, they all held their breath, turned purple, formed a communal being, and became Barney.

Comment

Wow! it's been a year and a half since I've posted an avatar here. I'd better get caught up.
              BRXI: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?

Comment

I used these in around February to April 2004. This Spidey avatar was my first animated avatar, and I liked it a lot. It's based on the Capcom Street Fighter-style Marvel game.

Comment

Fellowship Week 2004. I started using a different logo here. I had lifted the old one from a banner ad for turbo magazine, but I didn't remember what the ad was for at the time. I just grabbed the "turbo" ad to use for an AIM buddy icon back around 1999 that I later used for my first avatar here (the one with the Autobot logo).

The new logo is made using a Transformers font.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight
                    Here are some of my previous avatars . . .
                    I think I like this one best.
                    "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

This is my favorite "Turbo" avatar.
                      "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Comment

Back-to-back thumbs-up avatars! Dr. Mario is one of my favorites.

I had use a picture of that Spider-Man bust from a different angle about a year earlier.

The last one is a picture of me and the Sibbie. Ain't she a cutie?
                        Last edited by Turbo; June 10th, 2005, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I had made the Count a while earlier, but I uploaded him for October 2005 after I saw Knight's hilarious Frankenberry avatar. Then I started a thread to encourage other people to make "Octobatars" and of course that led to debates about Halloween.

Dangersque has a little subtle animation, but he only got about two weeks of play because Lighthouse had a superhero avatar contest that prompted me to change it.

I had actually made the Batman one (and the Superman one) back when I was making all those Alex Ross avatars that newbies get to use. I had to update it with the newer logo though. While I was using Batman I got my Mac, so I was kind of stuck with it until I bought Photoshop and got familiar with it.

Eventually I switched to Durante... something a little different. I like how the semi-grey logo turned out. I only used the old-man Durante for like one day at the beginning of fellowship week. (I had made these a while back on my old computer.)
                          Last edited by Turbo; June 7th, 2005, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Does anyone remember my infamous ones, from several years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
                              Does anyone remember my infamous ones, from several years ago?
                              When I started posting here in spring '03, you had an animated biting cartoony dinosaur.

Then Knight made you one of the old priest from The Exorcist.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
                                When I started posting here in spring '03, you had an animated biting cartoony dinosaur.
                                Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. That was pretty good.

I wish more members would post their old ones. I like seeing retro TOL stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X