JoyfulRook

6. Rambo!
7. [DarthVaderVoice] This avatar is dead! [/DarthVaderVoice]
8. Me nombre es Señor Black de Nacho Libre!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Guess I better get mine "planted"....my baby picture, Dr. Lecter, "The little yella hippy", Moe, the Jedi Squirrels.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
....and last but not least......The gun totin' bear and Mad Max (my first) ;)

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I haven't uploaded avatars in over a year.

These ones are animated.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Turbo, who is that guy in the top row, fourth from the left, with the cup and rabbit?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Imrahil said:
Turbo, who is that guy in the top row, fourth from the left, with the cup and rabbit?
John Glover, playing Lex Luthor's dad on Smallville. He's a villainous business tycoon, so I thought he looked particularly funny playing tea in that scene. (The little girl he was playing with was holding the rabbit.) I used that avatar for Fellowship Week this year.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Turbo said:
John Glover, playing Lex Luthor's dad on Smallville. He's a villainous business tycoon, so I thought he looked particularly funny playing tea in that scene. (The little girl he was playing with was holding the rabbit.) I used that avatar for Fellowship Week this year.
Ah, got it. I've never seen Smallville so I guess that's why I didn't get it. :doh:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
It was a wonderful life....

I'm guessing your new one is still celebrating straight pride by showing what should happen to those who aren't? :shocked: