Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's a great site with a little bit of everything.

Stratnerd

That's the thing - as written it doesn't make any sense.

DNA is composed of FOUR types of NUCLEIC ACIDS and proteins are composed of AMINO ACIDS of which there are > 20.

You'd think that people would advise to get biology from, say, a professional biologist and not just some yahoo on the internet.

Put me on the list as a homeschool resource!

Mark Tindall

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
Hiya Strooth :)

If you would like to debate evo, c'mon over to this Forum :) Feel free to make a new thread :)

Nothing to debate. Creationism is based on a view of the bible and is pseudoscience.
Read Ian Plimer "Telling Lies For God". Why do you contribute to the dumbing down of Christianity in the Fundamentalist Dark Age?

Some people homeschool because they know that they'll never get creationist pseudoscience in public schools. Thank God!

Shalom

Do any of you know of any decent books about dinosaurs for kids? You know the ones that dont tell lies about the earth. :cool: My son is very interested in dinosaurs but every book we find is cluttered with the 6 million years old junk.......

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here are some links I use frequently.

Free reading aptitude test

This site is games for U.S.A. geography along with world | animals | vocabulary | health | science | math | history games.

This site is great for those interested in lapbooking.

This is a neat site giving views of the Great Wall of China. Very interactive. We love this site.

I have many, many more sites but I don't have time right now to put them here. I will add more later. If there is anything anyone is interested in, let me know. If I don't have a site to it, I'm sure I can find someone who does.