homeschooling lead to social deficiency?

fzappa13

Life is Jazz. It helps to be able to improvise. If you are called upon to teach that can be learned if needs be. I think skill at teaching not anywhere near so important as what is being imparted to the would be student.

Derf

I'd say that teachers employed at a Christian private school are more qualified to educate children than the vast majority of parents, regardless of belief.

As someone who also attended private, Christian schools, I agree with this statement.

As someone who teaches in a private Christian school, I also agree with this statement. ;)

As someone who has homeschooled his children all the way through highschool, I also agree with this statement. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure I made the right choice, because "education" is not all that happens in a school environment, unfortunately. And "education" is not all that happens in a home environment, fortunately.

fzappa13

As someone who has homeschooled his children all the way through highschool, I also agree with this statement. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure I made the right choice, because "education" is not all that happens in a school environment, unfortunately. And "education" is not all that happens in a home environment, fortunately.

Well put.