No walls classroom

QueenAtHome

Home education allows your children to be outside enjoying the sunny day while they do their lessons rather than doing their lessons at a desk in a stuffy classroom.

Yesterday's weather was nice, so we gathered the lessons and went outside. Some of the kids decided to do their lessons in the tree.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My daughter used to go climb on top of the garage to do her work, sometimes. I miss those days. :)

Shannon1581

I remember being home schooled by my dad.

We had a huge tree that i climbed all the way to the top. I could see school from the tree i had some binoculars and looked through the windows using them and everyone was bored while i had fun hearing what god created and feeling what god created, the natural beauty on the opposite side was fabulous. I still do it to this day when reading the Bible, i go to his house every Saturday or Sunday after Church and just sit there most of the day. I learnt some many verses from the Bible rather easily compared with when i went to school because we never learnt bible verses just stupid atheist science.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I remember being home schooled by my dad.

We had a huge tree that i climbed all the way to the top. I could see school from the tree i had some binoculars and looked through the windows using them and everyone was bored while i had fun hearing what god created and feeling what god created, the natural beauty on the opposite side was fabulous. I still do it to this day when reading the Bible, i go to his house every Saturday or Sunday after Church and just sit there most of the day. I learnt some many verses from the Bible rather easily compared with when i went to school because we never learnt bible verses just stupid atheist science.
How about you just be honest, hm? You're a troll. You're not very good at it, either.