Learning with your children

QueenAtHome

One thing I enjoy about home education is that I get to learn with my children. I get to partake in the delight that they have while learning about various things.

Recently my children and their friends picked an animal to give a small report on. We are reading a book and the character has met many animals on his journey.

I learned different things about porcupines, kingfishers, wolfs and wolverines.

Another benefit of home education is that we get to go on field trips. :thumb: like going to the coast guard.

glorydaz

One thing I enjoy about home education is that I get to learn with my children. I get to partake in the delight that they have while learning about various things.

Recently my children and their friends picked an animal to give a small report on. We are reading a book and the character has met many animals on his journey.

I learned different things about porcupines, kingfishers, wolfs and wolverines.

Another benefit of home education is that we get to go on field trips. :thumb: like going to the coast guard.

Amen. I learned more teaching my kids at home than I ever did in school. :thumb:

When we lived in northern Virginia, we went to all the Civil War battlefield sites, and spent a lot of time in the Museums in DC. What's really great is we didn't have to spend hours to stay way ahead of the public school kids.