BEL: There Goes a Great American

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I called in to this show. Bob took my call about 1/2 hour into the show. I'm always amazed when I'm able to stump Bob with a Bible question. How does that happen?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Jefferson
I called in to this show. Bob took my call about 1/2 hour into the show. I'm always amazed when I'm able to stump Bob with a Bible question. How does that happen?
What was your question I forget already.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Knight
What was your question I forget already.
Since Bob uses I Sam. 8 to condemn an income tax greater than 10 percent, then why does he also not use that very same chapter to condemn a military draft?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since Bob uses I Sam. 8 to condemn an income tax greater than 10 percent, then why does he also not use that very same chapter to condemn a military draft?
Oh yea... I remember that call.

I thought Bob handeled you rather well.

He didn't pretend to have answer he just said... "Gee, I really haven't given that that much thought....".

Funny how so many people think Bob is so overbearing and just a "know it all" when is reality he is actually very honest and humble.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Knight
Funny how so many people think Bob is so overbearing and just a "know it all" when is reality he is actually very honest and humble.
How true. I think the main reason why Bob is right about so many issues is because he is so willing to admit he's wrong and correct himself. Most people's egos prevent them from admitting error therefore they remain in error.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I called Doug about that when he was guest-hosting for Bob while he was out of town a few months ago. He said he'd ask Bob, but it sounds like he forgot about it.

I'm glad you asked him though.

(I'm getting caught up on episodes since the wedding. I just listened to this one tonight.)

Status
Not open for further replies.