Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Good Night Iowa, Good Night

Friday September 15th, 2006. This is show #185.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
God the Son loves the Father willingly. He is not compelled. And when Lucifer tempted Jesus Christ in the wilderness and when [Lucifer] said, "Worship me and I'll give you all of these kingdoms," that Jesus Christ was free and able and if He had succumbed to that temptation He would no longer be righteous but He is God and He overcame that temptation. He rejects wickedness and He freely loves the Father.

You [David] believe that Jesus went to the cross because He had no choice and He loves the Father because He has no choice and you assert that makes Him more glorious and I am taking from the bible which states clearly that Jesus could have avoided going to the cross and the Father would even have helped Him.
Summary:

* Bob Signs Off: in Iowa for the last time and says thanks and good bye to KFFF's Jamie Johnson and our listeners!

* The Warmest Summer on Record: was 70 YEARS AGO in 1936! That means, subtract 100 PERCENT of ALL GREENHOUSE EMISSIONS FOR SEVENTY YEARS (am I yelling loud enough?), and we still had a hotter summer back then than we've had this year! Even the most extreme global warming prophets of doom are not calling for a 100% reduction in greenhouse gases (after all, then they'd have to kill themselves, and even that would produce some gas)! And yet having to go back to 1936 for the hottest summer on record shows us that elimination of seventy years of ALL greenhouse gas emissions worldwide and you still get the hottest summer in over a century of record keeping!

* Just a Reminder: Former NJ governor, homosexual Jim McGreevey, while cheating on his wife, tried to hire his homosexual partner to run the state's counterterrorism effort, even though the guy (?) had no (related) experience and was not even an American citizen (a.k.a. inexperienced gay alien). Meanwhile, O Really O'Reilly stated on his Fox show that just because the McGreevey cheated on his wife and had an adulterous homosexual affair was no reason for anyone to call for his resignation.

* In a Wise Move: Ford Motor Company will cut about a third of their workforce in an effort to keep the company viable and save the remaining of the jobs. Regardless, Ford's pro-homosexual stance will help further undermine its workforce and erode its positive social influence.

* David from Boone Iowa: calls Bob with some kind farewell words! Er... ah... perhaps, ah... some kind of farewell words.

Today's Resource: Taking David's call, Bob did not have the time to get to his article On Jews Who Reject Christ, which you can now read!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Ummm, couple things...

One, why bring up the McGreevey thing? Old news.

Second, what's with mentioning Ford's pro-gay stance as though it has a thing to do with the layoffs?

hitek357

Maybe because with FoMoCo, the ship can sink, but corporate support for the homosexual agenga MUST NOT FALTER!

?

Granite

Hall of Fame
hitek357 said:
Maybe because with FoMoCo, the ship can sink, but corporate support for the homosexual agenga MUST NOT FALTER!

?

It just seems that Enyart was trying to draw a correlation between their advocacy and the layoffs...didn't compute.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Anybody catch McGreevey's supposed "partner" on the news today? Claimed he's not gay, never had a relationship with the governor, and that McGreevey actually assaulted him.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Ouch... for poor David from Iowa. :eek:

At about 35 minutes into the show. Great stuff!

LOL, no kidding. A swift kick in the pants was in order, and received in full. :) What a jerk. Great job Bob. :up:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Ouch... for poor David from Iowa. :eek:

At about 35 minutes into the show. Great stuff!

I wonder if David could have said "heretical hypothetical" just one more time. :freak:

Good show!! :up:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Poly said:
I wonder if David could have said "heretical hypothetical" just one more time. :freak:

Good show!! :up:

That was sad. He kept repeating it as if it carried some weight. Pathetic. He should have just ejected, and saved face.

"I lost my connection somehow... :confused: , really...."

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Poly said:
He was actually accusing Jesus Christ of asking a "heretical hypothetical" since it was Jesus' question Bob was quoting.

Status
Not open for further replies.