An Atheist (Fool) Debates Bob on God's Rights

Balder

SUTG said:
I still don't get it. What is your moral standard? In other words, how do you determine if act X is moral or immoral?
It appears to be based on who does it, rather than the act itself. Sometimes it's okay to cut down children with swords, even a sin to refuse to do so. It's a type of moral relativism, which is ironic, given how much most conservatives hate liberal moral relativists.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I might check these out soon. It just so happens, I've been watching some atheist vs Christian debates that popped up on youtube while watching Will Duffy and Slick in the Open Theism vs. Calvinism Thread here. I'm watching Hitchins against various Christians lately.

I looked at the list of users who have visited in the last 3 days and saw Bob's name so I clicked on it and looked for his most recent post, finding this thread.

fool

Hall of Fame
I might check these out soon. It just so happens, I've been watching some atheist vs Christian debates that popped up on youtube while watching Will Duffy and Slick in the Open Theism vs. Calvinism Thread here. I'm watching Hitchins against various Christians lately.

I looked at the list of users who have visited in the last 3 days and saw Bob's name so I clicked on it and looked for his most recent post, finding this thread.

This was the first of a 4 part series. The Roman Numerals at the bottom of my signature are links to the four threads. However, the links to the shows in the thread have gone stale.