Neandertals- Adam's Grandchildren- Your Grandparent's

6days

Neandertals seem to make a news article every couple weeks. In almost every article, we see the truth of God's Word... the humanity of everyone who is a descendant of Adam. And, we see evolutionists admitting surprise as their beliefs about "primitive" and dim witted man are proven false. I thought it might be interesting to have an ongoing thread with news articles showing intelligence of our ancestors, that sometimes shocks evolutionists.*

In an article today... "Research over the last couple decades has just perpetually shown us that all of these characters (Neandertals and other ancient humans) are more capable, more complex that we thought,”*

They also admit the "stunning" news from a few years ago that most of us are descendants of Neandertals. (proven by DNA).
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...-not-such-a-far-fetched-notion-after-all.html

Here is a link to the Enyart channel with more info on the topic.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?121933-The-Most-Informative-Neanderthal-Show-Ever!

This is important to Christians since science helps confirm the truth of God's Word. We need not and should not compromise scripture by adding secular ideas such as early humans being less intelligent. We are created in the image of God as intelligent moral beings...with an immortal soul. All humanity descended from Adam and Eve. All humanity on earth are descendants of Adam and Eve. We don't deserve the grace of God anymore than any other people group, past or present.

glorydaz

Neandertals seem to make a news article every couple weeks. In almost every article, we see the truth of God's Word... the humanity of everyone who is a descendant of Adam. And, we see evolutionists admitting surprise as their beliefs about "primitive" and dim witted man are proven false. I thought it might be interesting to have an ongoing thread with news articles showing intelligence of our ancestors, that sometimes shocks evolutionists.*

In an article today... "Research over the last couple decades has just perpetually shown us that all of these characters (Neandertals and other ancient humans) are more capable, more complex that we thought,”*

They also admit the "stunning" news from a few years ago that most of us are descendants of Neandertals. (proven by DNA).
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...-not-such-a-far-fetched-notion-after-all.html

Here is a link to the Enyart channel with more info on the topic.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?121933-The-Most-Informative-Neanderthal-Show-Ever!

This is important to Christians since science helps confirm the truth of God's Word. We need not and should not compromise scripture by adding secular ideas such as early humans being less intelligent. We are created in the image of God as intelligent moral beings...with an immortal soul. All humanity descended from Adam and Eve. All humanity on earth are descendants of Adam and Eve. We don't deserve the grace of God anymore than any other people group, past or present.

I always appreciate your insight on this stuff. I can't always follow it, but I get the gist. :)

6days

From www.mirror.co.uk

"Humans are one-fifth Neanderthal, according to shock new scientific study"

TRANSLATION..... Neandertals are 100% human. *You could compare that headline to one that said 'DNA shows you are 2% Asian'. *Neither you nor Asians are less human.*

And... there would be no need for scientists to be shocked.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You distract them while I run. :chuckle:
What was that old joke about 2 guys camping in Africa when a hungry lion came and stated clawing their tent apart?
One guy quickly started putting on his tennis shoes.
The other guy yells, "What are you doing!!!! You can't outrun a lion!!!"
He says, "I don't have to outrun the lion. All I have to do is outrun YOU!"

glorydaz

What was that old joke about 2 guys camping in Africa when a hungry lion came and stated clawing their tent apart?
One guy quickly started putting on his tennis shoes.
The other guy yells, "What are you doing!!!! You can't outrun a lion!!!"
He says, "I don't have to outrun the lion. All I have to do is outrun YOU!"

That's the one....only my version is a bear. LOL