Nicer than the Hillary's Fear

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nicer than the Hillary's Fear

This is the show from Monday, October 24th, 2016

SUMMARY:

There's something that Christians who are voting for Donald Trump know, that they don't know that they know. What is it? Also, Bob talks about Kirk Cameron's REVIVE US theater event, and continues his www.kgov.com/nicer-than-god discussion.

I wasn't aware that you could vote for evil people and still call yourself a Christian. How does that work Jefferson?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I wasn't aware that you could vote for evil people and still call yourself a Christian. How does that work Jefferson?

You have no apparent common sense. Trump is by far, better than "Hillary the Evil One." I pray in earnest for Trump and Pence to win the office of President. Whereas, I pray in earnest that God will place a steep wall between Hillary and The White House. God forbid that she should become the leader of the U.S.A. I believe there's a very good possibility of Hillary starting WW3 within months of taking over our country. She represents an "evil force" at work. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame