Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Facebook Rejects Conservative's Drivers License as Valid Form of ID

This is the show from Monday, May 9th, 2016

SUMMARY:

* Serving Facebook? In light of the news that Facebook deliberately slants trending news stories to the left, removing Ted Cruz reports, etc., Bob Enyart tells the audience that Facebook is rejecting his State of Colorado issued Driver's License as a valid form of identification. After Facebook erroneously took down conservative Christian Bob Enyart's personal FB page using the excuse that he was not Bob Enyart and that he was someone impersonating Bob Enyart, Bob appealed that decision. Facebook responded saying that Bob could show that he really was Bob Enyart by scanning and emailing to them a government-issued photo ID. See below Bob's driver's license that he sent to Facebook, and a FB representative, "Rice", responded that Enyart's Colorado Driver's License does not meet their standard as government issued identification. Right. Because. Enyart. Is. A. Conservative.

* See Facebook Refusing Conservative's Driver's License as a Valid Form of ID:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​I had a similar issue with Facebook. That took away the simple version of my name because I share the same name as two celebrities. I have to use the doofy version I use with symphony Orchestra. I have the drop a letter from my fist name so I don't get confused with another violinist by the same name. I was suspended from Facebook for a week because I had the same name as two public figures. They would not accept my driver's license. After three weeks of this nonsense one of their admins finally apologized, but I still have to drop a letter from by first name.

Have Bob get a hold of the Facebook administrators. I was at least able to iron out my case in a satisfactory manner.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
​I had a similar issue with Facebook. That took away the simple version of my name because I share the same name as two celebrities. I have to use the doofy version I use with symphony Orchestra. I have the drop a letter from my fist name so I don't get confused with another violinist by the same name. I was suspended from Facebook for a week because I had the same name as two public figures. They would not accept my driver's license. After three weeks of this nonsense one of their admins finally apologized, but I still have to drop a letter from by first name.

Have Bob get a hold of the Facebook administrators. I was at least able to iron out my case in a satisfactory manner.

I'm patrick jane on facebook and they never hassled me :chuckle:

(there must be real patrick janes out there)

kiwimacahau

No surprise here. This is like being surprised that Obama wants grown men in the little girls restroom.
You do realise that 1: most molestations of children are by people they know and trust? 2: unisex toilets are used world-wide. 3: Trans and intersex folk use toilets for the same reasons everyone else does and finally; if you know what the genitals of others in the loos look like, it's not them who are doing anything wrong.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk