Cruz Signed Pledge But Now Opposes Personhood Laws

Adam

Hall of Fame
Here's a link again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzk8RPpLIZg

The audio is clear.

My apologies to everyone in the thread. When you posted the link this morning, I watched the video again and all I heard was piano music. It was at that moment that I began to wonder if it was my computer speakers. Sure enough, my right speaker has no audio. So, obviously the piano music is on one channel (being picked up by my left speaker) and the audio/room noise is on the other channel.

Again, my apologies to all! I just watched the video on my phone and the audio is very clear!

This video needs to be viewed by everyone who supports Cruz because many of them think he will bring out protections for unborn persons if he takes office.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This video needs to be viewed by everyone who supports Cruz because many of them think he will bring out protections for unborn persons if he takes office.
While Cruz isn't perfect he is certainly close enough that I think he could be worked with.

After all, we are to pray for our leaders. I believe Cruz would be receptive to those prayers.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
While Cruz isn't perfect he is certainly close enough that I think he could be worked with.

After all, we are to pray for our leaders. I believe Cruz would be receptive to those prayers.

The way things are going, Cruz doesn't have a snowball's chance of getting the nomination. Trump won Nevada with more votes than both Cruz and Rubio put together. That stat is likely to repeat itself more or less in most states except Texas (Cruz' home state), where Cruz is currently leading by about 8%.

Last edited: