The Bob Enyart Live forum

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome to the new forum. In this forum we will be adding a daily link to the newest Bob Enyart Live radio program.

The show's are in MP3 format.

With this new forum you will be able to discuss specific episodes of Bob's show instead of just discussing topics in general.

It is also a convenient way of finding the most current Bob Enyart Live show!

Last edited by a moderator:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Excellent!!:up: :up:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just had a feeling that you would be thinking of it really soon so I just jumped the gun.:D

Freak

Great idea I'm surprised this wasn't here many years ago.

Though I was in the dark about Bob until arriving to TOL. I have listened to a few of his shows(since arriving on TOL many years ago) and appreciate his service to God.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was curious if anybody has listened to any of Bob's special tapes such as:

Predestination vs. Freewill
God's Criminal Justice System
Get out of the Matrix (One of my all time favorites)
Divorce and Remarriage

I've seen all of these and HIGHLY recommend them!!

firechyld

Perhaps a link to a transcript of each show would be a welcome addition? Some can't download shows in MP3 format, and some (like me!) have to save our download cap for vital things like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (tongue firmly in cheek). :)

Goose

Originally posted by Polycarpadvo
I was curious if anybody has listened to any of Bob's special tapes such as:

Predestination vs. Freewill
God's Criminal Justice System
Get out of the Matrix (One of my all time favorites)
Divorce and Remarriage

I've seen all of these and HIGHLY recommend them!!
I've seen just about all of them. Some more then once, like "Video Fruitcake". :D I REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoy listening to his "Genesis: The Fall" series. It's mostly just on Predestination vs. Free Will and I love it! I HIGHLY recommend it to any who is interested in this topic. I'm going to convert it all to mp3 someday so I can listen to it in my car.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah the Fall is one of my favorites! I haven't seen Video Fruitcake. Maybe I'll have to get that one next.

Goose

Yeah the Fall is one of my favorites! I haven't seen Video Fruitcake. Maybe I'll have to get that one next.
Oh man. It's a must have.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wasn't there some joke about it being passed around to different people since it was after all the "fruit cake" video and that's what you do with fruitcake?:D

I think I'll order it today.

Goose

Wasn't there some joke about it being passed around to different people since it was after all the "fruit cake" video and that's what you do with fruitcake?:D

I think I'll order it today.
Well, I do remember it being a hot item around Christmas time. :D Nicer than God Christians and liberals don't like it though. :rolleyes:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Goose
Nicer than God Christians and liberals don't like it though. :rolleyes:

So what you're saying is just about everybody hates it.:D

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
The show must go on!

The show must go on!

Jefferson-You asked:
Have you listened to this show with John Lofton?
Yes and it was awesome, only it should have been longer. Maybe two or three hours longer. I could have listened all day. The sad thing was that Lofton was really sounding like a Jew hating liberal. Very sad for a Christian.

firechyld

Grrr @ lack of transcripts....

Do they not exist? Should I volunteer my services as transcript maker? I promise not to break down in the middle and start quoting random people as saying "blah blah blah, I am super weine man".

Goose

Originally posted by firechyld
Grrr @ lack of transcripts....

Do they not exist? Should I volunteer my services as transcript maker? I promise not to break down in the middle and start quoting random people as saying "blah blah blah, I am super weine man".
haha I've never found any transcripts. It's also an hour long show. Compensate me for shipping, and I'll burn as many as I can to cd in mp3 format!