The Bob Enyart Live forum

David2

BANNED
Banned
lolololol,where did he go,

actually he did have some good points, but you guys ate his lunch,

eat my words rev 10:8 ..........'go and take the little book ' 9 " ".......take it and eat it up, and it shall make thy bell bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey"

and 10 " and i Koban, too the little out of the angel's hand and ate it up........."

11" now go and speak to the many people '

just practising Koban, for the real day ________ fun isn;t it ____but all too real.

coming soon " the mystery of the seven seals"

lol

see i'm not like___ let's argue , i give you 'food for the spirit' , (thought)

david2 , ya think we can find this robot Bob?

kind of reminds me of : """WARNING -DANGER"" aliens approaching !!!!! Lost in space " robo buddy . lol

david2

David2

BANNED
Banned
do you think BOB would look good in white raiment? lol

or howa bout billybob ? do you think we could find a sheet to cover that flag? lol

Sozo

Merfbliff said:
Everyone go love a liberal!

Hey beanieboy... Merbliff is looking for someone to love him, and the way this guy thinks, I'm sure he defines "love" the same way you do.

SOTK

Sozo said:
Hey beanieboy... Merbliff is looking for someone to love him, and the way this guy thinks, I'm sure he defines "love" the same way you do.

:shocked:

Sozo

kmoney said:
What is a liberal to you?

Someone who is tolerant.

btw... would you be interested in buying this :sozo: smilie as your own?

If Knight will change the sozo2 smile :sozo2: to just plain 'sozo', you can buy this one :sozo: from Knight!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
Someone who is tolerant.
Tolerant can be a very broad, care to refine that definition?

btw... would you be interested in buying this :sozo: smilie as your own?

If Knight will change the sozo2 smile :sozo2: to just plain 'sozo', you can buy this one :sozo: from Knight!
Why, you trying to get rid of it??

Sozo

kmoney said:
Tolerant can be a very broad, care to refine that definition?
Broad-minded

Why, you trying to get rid of it??
Initially, it was the only smilie available that was close to my personality. And then I found :sozo2:, which is a bit more descrptive (don't you think?). I really never use :sozo: