The Bob Enyart Live forum

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Nova
Does Bob Enyart and the other guy who has a show come on these forums a lot? I wouldn't mind calling into either of the shows, I just really can't think of anything to say...they obviously are very set in their views and I have mine and never the twain shall meet.
Bob would LOVE to have you on the show.

Monday - Friday...

1-800-8Enyart

7 to 8:00PM Mountain Time.

Make sure to tell him you are a TheologyOnLine regular!

Paradõsis

I was curious if anybody has listened to any of Bob's special tapes such as:

Predestination vs. Freewill

If this is the debate tape with the Calvinist, then yes, I've seen it. Seems like they just spent the entire time talking past each other. At certain points I wondered if perhaps there was soundproof glass between them, and they just read a monologue when it was there turn. I suppose most debates on this subject sound this way though! :)

God's Criminal Justice System

As Bob's a theonomist, and a mid-acts dispensationalist, I don't see much point in watching it. ;)

Get out of the Matrix (One of my all time favorites)
Divorce and Remarriage

Haven't seen these, though Bob's ideas about divorce might be interesting considering his past (that's not a shot, I mean that seriously... we tend to look at things differently when we've gone through them ourselves).

I've also read The Plot, Judge Rightly, and a whole lot of other stuff (I had MY OWN video fruitcake, made from various shows of his I had taped, hehe). I threw most of that stuff away a couple years ago though.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Paradõsis
If this is the debate tape with the Calvinist, then yes, I've seen it. Seems like they just spent the entire time talking past each other. At certain points I wondered if perhaps there was soundproof glass between them, and they just read a monologue when it was there turn.
I agree. That wasn't a debate. It was just each person presenting his own view. The 2 "debaters" never asked each other any questions. There was no interaction whatsoever. Boooooorrrrring.

drbrumley

I like Doug, but tend to agree with WA. Of course, he isn't on during the week except Fridays, so Friday must be fun day at BEL. LOL!

In Christ,
DRBrumley

Tye Porter

Sunday Night Bible Study

Sunday Night Bible Study

Where is the question and answer thread for the DBC Sunday night Bible study?
Who was there tonight? (October 26, 2003)

Jason
Momma Enyart
Lion Clan (Sans Lion)

Anybody else?

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Hello to all,
FYI, you can hear Dr. Walt Brown on Bob Enyart Live, show #33, Feb. 16, 2004 discussing creaton and the global flood. Brown has a PhD in mechanical engineering from MIT. Also, I judge his creation and flood theories to best fit the evidence. Thanks, -Bob

SOTK

Can I hear Bob Enyart Live in Washington state? Other than the Battle Royale, I haven't been able to hear any of your other positions.

1Way

+OL remote satellite affiliate
SOTK4ever - You can get his shows on his web site at

kgov.com

His radio program is posted every day! But be forwarned, he's not nicer than God, and he does a great job of not being nicer than God too!

Freak

Originally posted by 1Way

His radio program is posted every day! But be forwarned, he's not nicer than God, and he does a great job of not being nicer than God too!
Do Right and Risk the Consequences, 1Way.
:crackup:

SOTK

kgov.com

Okay. Thanks.

1Way

And Bob Enyart is no slouch when it comes to earth sciences, creationism, geo-chronometers and such. Walt Brown has some very interesting and somewhat unique perspectives on the geology of the earth, especially concerning the cataclysmic events surrounding the great flood.

That show should be outstanding!

1Way

Jefferson – You quoted Paradosis saying
If this is the debate tape with the Calvinist, then yes, I've seen it. Seems like they just spent the entire time talking past each other. At certain points I wondered if perhaps there was soundproof glass between them, and they just read a monologue when it was there turn.
to which you said
I agree. That wasn't a debate. It was just each person presenting his own view. The 2 "debaters" never asked each other any questions. There was no interaction whatsoever. Boooooorrrrring.
Bob was responsive to what Brian was saying, and Bob asked Brian questions yet Brian rarely gave much time and effort to them, especially towards the end, Brian became very unresponsive the more enraged he was because of Bob’s efforts. In fact, Bob even made a mention of an old question that was asked years before in a phone conference debate, and he asked it again during this debate, and Brian still remains unresponsive to the most damaging of questions for the individual predestination during the video taped debate! And it's over the holy grail of Calvinism "the Potter and the Clay", where God responds to the clay which is Israel and by extension man via NT use. Such fear from Bryan’s side of the debate was screamingly loud if you only had ears to hear it.

I agree that the debate over all was not very point-counterpoint, nor very personable, but to say that they were both guilty of talking past each other is a far cry from the truth. But even though Brian was a real let down, it still was a riveting exchange.

Looking back through some of these posts, it's seems obvious that BEL is not the most popular...

As to the comments about Doug's input on the show, I think he is great! Doug does his show without callers, which is arguably more difficult to do in terms of being interesting and such. Bob is an old vet doing media programs, from radio to TV and public protests and video teaching tapes, etc.

Last edited:

1Way

(Maybe I’ll have to make another thread for this.)

Ok, a slight correction, I’m listening to that debate right now. At around 37.8 minuets on the tape, Brian did make a response, but only by saying that Jer.18 was a national election not individual election, the visible church (Israel) being His chosen elected people, wheat and tares, so you handle Jer 18 completely differently than you do Romans 9.
Did God finish the first vessel, or did He have to make a second vessel?

Why did God not finish the first vessel, why did He have to make another vessel?
That is nearly half an answer, but specifically it did not answer the particular question, he never answer if the potter finished the first vessel! Brian missed the implication of the notion about how God’s election works! Brian posits that there are two very different sorts of election, basically 1) corporate and 2) individual, but, Jer 18 demonstrates that God responds to what man does in order to determine how God will treat man! That is a description of operation; it explains God’s action reaction dependency. Yet, that is the exact opposite of what Brian says throughout his entire presentation! He even said that it was NOT God’s plan that Israel would obey Him saying that ultimately Christ would be killed at the cross through their unbelief. You see, He denies man’s free will, and asserts that God does it all, so by Brian’s view, God was the cause making the vessel into another vessel, not the mar in the clay in the Potter’s hand which God says was Isreal! So by these consistent responses, Brian’s answer must be that no, God did not make a second vessel because of responding to the clay, God makes no mistakes, He just did what He did.

But the Bible is crystal clear, that God responded to what man did, and that was why God had to make another vessel, Israel did not conform to God’s will and plans to make her into an honorable vessel, so He had to make her fit as a vessel for dishonor. The Potter responds after man responds to God and His response is formed in accordance to man’s response. It is synergism personified. Brian’s view of God (Calvinism, individual predestination) denies the true God of the bible.
  • (Jer 18:1-10 NKJV)

The Potter and the clay

The Vision, figurative speech

“1 The word which came to Jeremiah from the
    LORD, saying: 2 "Arise and go down to the
    potter’s house, and there I will cause you to
    hear My words." 3 Then I went down to the
    potter’s house, and there he was, making
    something at the wheel. 4 And the vessel that
    he made of clay was marred in the hand of the
    potter; so he made it again into another vessel,
    as it seemed good to the potter to make.

God’s explanation of the vision, literal application

5 Then the word of the LORD came to me,
    saying: 6 "O house of Israel, can I not do with
    you as this potter?" says the LORD. "Look,
    as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you
    in My hand
    , O house of Israel!

The general principle of divine repentance, literal
    didactic truism

7 "The instant I speak concerning a nation
    and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up,
    to pull down, and to destroy it,
    8 "if that nation against whom I have spoken
    turns from its evil,
    (then) I will *relent of the disaster
    that I thought to bring upon it.

9 "And the instant I speak concerning
    a nation and concerning a kingdom,
    to build and to plant it,
    10 "if it does evil in My sight
    so that it does not obey My voice,
    then I will *relent concerning the good
    with which I said I would benefit it.

* nacham = Strongs #5162 = repent

“(then)” supplied in verse 8 for emphasis on
    the “if then” conditional arrangement.
So in summery, Brian was asked twice in the debate, wow, strike that THREE times this same question was specifically asked each time calling Brian by name emphasizing his attention to this question, including a dramatic historical build up because of Brian’s unresponsiveness from a debate from 3 years prior, and he still did not directly answer the question!!! Calvinists are afraid to address the very heart of their supposed proof texts, the mechanism of the Potter and the Clay, as they say, is all by God’s will and not man’s, yet the Bible does not support that view, in fact, the NT reference is derived from the OT first use principle, which establishes a synergistic relationship between God and man, where God waits for man to respond to know how God will respond to man in return.

Another note is that Bob asked pointed questions of Brian, and during the first entire half of the debate, (I’m pretty sure) Brian asked NO questions of Bob, certainly none on the onset or end of his segments like Bob did.

A very interesting debate “Bob debates Calvinist”. Individual predestination and a God who exists outside of time, is wrong.

That really cracks me up, Bob said

“Brian, ,,, did God finish the first vessel? or not?...?”

3 times!!! With NO "direct" response. :shocked: :freak:

Last edited:

Scottb

kgov.com

Bob is cool, and he does a great job, and he speak`s out, and he does not hide behind christian polictical correctness! We need more Bob Enyart`s out there in TV land, and radio land.:)