Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
"Measure the distance" with T. Russell Hunter

This is the show from Monday July 15th, 2013

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
I think of a passage in Amos 5 where the prophet Amos actually says God does not want to hear your instruments or your singing. He wants you to put away all that and establish justice in the gate.
When I go to a pro-life event and there’s a pastor there and he prays the invocation, often inside I’m grieving. I’m thankful he’s there but the reason I’m grieving is because the pastor comes alone. He may pastor a church of 130 or 3000 and it’s as though he’s scared to death in his own church to invite a handful of people to come with him. He comes alone. And they’ve been coming alone. I’ve seen it for 22 years. They come alone. It’s as though they are not leaders. Abortion would be outlawed in under a year if the Christian church could find the leadership to stop child-killing.

Summary:

Bob Enyart talks with Abolish Human Abortion's T. Russell Hunter about AHA's new Church Repent project to exhort each pro-life church to actually work toward the abolition of child killing in their neighborhood. Church Repent also works to expose the post-Christian "churches" that actually advocate child killing:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Measure the distance" with T. Russell Hunter

This is the show from Monday July 15th, 2013

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:

Summary:

Bob Enyart talks with Abolish Human Abortion's T. Russell Hunter about AHA's new Church Repent project to exhort each pro-life church to actually work toward the abolition of child killing in their neighborhood. Church Repent also works to expose the post-Christian "churches" that actually advocate child killing:

I'm gonna use that pic as a sig...