The Legend Dr. Gary Parker on Real Science Radio

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The Legend Dr. Gary Parker on Real Science Radio This is the show from Friday, November 15th, 2019

SUMMARY:

creation-facts-of-life-gary-parker.jpg

How did my longtime RSR co-host Fred Williams come to reject the theory of evolution? Biologist Dr. Gary Parker wrote What is Creation Science? with Dr. Henry Morris. Dr. Parker was also the first creation scientist Fred ever heard speak and so we owe a debt of gratitude to this man, one of the fathers of the modern creation movement. Dr. Parker, a former atheist was a member of the American Society of Zoologists and a recipient of a National Science Foundation fellowship award. Further, one of the first DNA books written was the 1966 DNA: The Key to Life. When Dr. Parker co-authored that book he was an evolutionist but by the writing of the 2nd Edition of 1977 he had become a creationist and realized what should have been obvious in the first edition, the brilliant and majestic design of the genome. Bob and Gary take a walk down memory lane stopping off here and there to make the kinds of life-changing observations that are available to anyone who takes the time to smell the roses and enjoy the sunset. One of his later books, Creation: Facts of Life, is subtitled How Real Science Reveals the Hand of God.

Today's Resource: Browse RSR's store.kgov.com and especially our Holiday Gift Sets to simplify your Christmas shopping, get some great books and videos for yourself, and help BEL and Real Science Radio continue to broadcast and reach more people!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Barbarian uses stories like Gary's and Fred's to promote his Darwinism. Why don't creationists use stories like Fred's to promote YEC? :think:

Great story, regardless.

Last edited:

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
The Barbarian uses stories like Gary's and Fred's to promote his Darwinism. Why don't creationists use stories like Fred's to promote YEC? :think:

Great story, regardless.
Hey Stripe! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm sure I'm just being dense, but I don't get your question.
- Bob E.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Stripe! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm sure I'm just being dense, but I don't get your question.
- Bob E.
It was rhetorical. :)

Creationists don't use those stories because they are not applicable as the Darwinists use them.