Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Liberals to stop using toilet paper

This is the show from Friday February 27th, 2009.

SUMMARY:

* And Bob Says He's Not a Prophet: Bob Enyart and Doug McBurney laugh about the predicted development among dirt-worshipping liberals: they don't want to use toilet paper. Years ago Bob suggested spreading the word that liberals don't use toilet paper in order to save the planet. This would produce two desired effects: others would not want to be around them; and others would not want to be them.

* Dr. James Dobson Resigns as Chairman: a couple years after stepping down as president of Focus on the Family, Dr. Dobson has now resigned as chairman of the board. However he will remain actively involved including hosting the daily Focus radio show and writing his monthly newsletter. A board member there suggested little change would result. American RTL hopes, however, that Focus on the Family will change in some ways, including by breaking their silence and at the least give some encouragement to the heroic pro-life congressmen and activists in eight states currently pursuing the protection of personhood for unborn children.

Post-show Note: Iowa talk radio powerhouse Steve Deace interviewed Ann Coulter and asked her the forbidden questions about Romney! Listen to his interview and see (Feb. 24 & 26) that he also links to Bob Enyart's interview of Ann Coulter!

* Now BEL Coming Back to Denver TV: Thanks to the audience for helping financially to keep BEL broadcasting on the radio for another year, the BEL staff had the confidence to work with LeSEA Broadcasting's TV 53 in Denver to bring Bob Enyart Live back to television! The goal is to start re-airing classic BEL programs, Focus on the Strategy, and our greatest DVDs as of May 1, 2009! We've met our $20,000 goal to keep broadcasting on radio, and now, we've already raised $12,500 toward our $10,000 goal for getting back on Denver television! Thank you audience! And since we've blown by our goals, with the two days left in the month, we're hoping to double our initial goal and reach 200%, i.e., $40,000 to continue the outreach of BEL! If you haven't chipped in to be a part of this, but would like to, please consider a one-time gift or make a monthly pledge online or by calling 1-800-8Enyart! Please help!

Today's Resource: For our February BEL Broadcast Telethon, save $20 on any two Bible Study albums for a gift of $50 (normally $69.98) and save more than $50 on any four BEL resources (including The Plot, etc.) for a gift of $100 to help Bob Enyart stay on the air for another year! You can browse our online KGOV Store to select the titles you are most interested in, and then please call 1-800-8Enyart to order, or send a check to Bob Enyart Live, PO Box 583, Arvada CO 80001. Also get the second month FREE if you sign up for any of our Subscription Services (like our BEL Televised Classics), and SAVE up to $150 if you mention the telethon to get 10% off our Enyart Library (one of everything!), the BEL Audio Library, or the BEL Video Library!

Revelation

BANNED
Banned
* Dr. James Dobson Resigns as Chairman: a couple years after stepping down as president of Focus on the Family.

That is a pitiful man. The things he has encouraged parents do to their homosexual children are pretty horrendous. And he created the idea of the "homosexual agenda" that gay bashers have used as their battle cry since the 80s.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
13:30

"At the top, Taiwan, Republic of China." :banana:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well this settles it ... based on the brilliant predictions of Dobson, I am a Conservative.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think toilet paper is bad when used alone without a bidet. Look, we think we are so very clean, we take good care of our teeth, but not were the germs are most. Would you cange the oil on your car and not wash after wiping, no! Why do we think toilet paper makes us clean? What is the problem here with buying a bidet?

fool

Hall of Fame
I think toilet paper is bad when used alone without a bidet. Look, we think we are so very clean, we take good care of our teeth, but not were the germs are most. Would you cange the oil on your car and not wash after wiping, no! Why do we think toilet paper makes us clean? What is the problem here with buying a bidet?

It's a whole nother peice of furniture.
I don't think I've ever seen one.

koban

Looks like a toilet w/o a drain. Sprays jets of water on your privates from underneath.

Imagine sitting on a whale's blowhole. :eek:

Here's a good pic.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It's a whole nother peice of furniture.
I don't think I've ever seen one.

I have two; one in master bathroom and one is the lower level sauna whirlpool bath

Then one at another house that makes 3!

Look at above link:)

koban

you might want to avoid buying the ones from Japan. :shocked:

TOKYO: Japanese toilet makers issued a warning to electric bidet users on Wednesday, saying at least 105 units have caught fire or sent up smoke in Japan since 1984.

fool

Hall of Fame
Good point as if wiping makes you clean, that is why I do not like the custom of shaking hands, you never know what you get:noid:

Can you run us thru the procedure?
I assume you still wipe while on the toilet and then proceed to the bidet, now your clean and wet, how do you dry off?
That Kohler article said you face the valves, where are your pants at this point?
A also assume this thing is hooked up to warm water.

Status
Not open for further replies.