Hello Lon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lon

You can be both. If you think you are kind with flattering mouth, it is just fake.
1) I don't believe what you believe. 2) You are often not very nice about it. 3) You accuse me a lot. I either have to defend or apologize. I've done both, but you find that oddly, insincere which, again, is why I have you on ignore. I can never win with you. Never :nono:

You can be seemingly civil and kind by using tactful method. This is not Jesus' way. It is just manipulation and deception.
:think: Jesus wasn't kind? "this is not Jesus' way?" I agree with you, but didn't you just make my point? That truth is more important? You are a confusing person, Meshak.

This thread should be more about the Lord Jesus Christ than about me. If it is only going to be about me, I guess I will agree that I need Jesus Christ every day of my life. I need the Son. I think I'm done apologizing and talking about myself at this point. -Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
1) I don't believe what you believe. 2) You are often not very nice about it. 3) You accuse me a lot. I either have to defend or apologize. I've done both, but you find that oddly, insincere which, again, is why I have you on ignore. I can never win with you. Never :nono:

As long as you are with the perverted churches you will not gain my support. It is not personal. I work for God's kingdom and for Jesus. And I support everyone who honor Jesus' teachings. I don't support Christians who are in the organization bash other Christians just because they don't agree with your faith will not cut it.

:think: Jesus wasn't kind?

where did you get that idea. I guess my English was not clear.

Lon

Your point?
My point: I am not being polite to deceive you, I'm just being polite while I talk about scriptures with you. Paul used whatever he had at his disposal, to share Christ. Being polite is not insincere. You have a lot of animosity toward all Trinitarians, even when I'm trying to show you the very scriptures that we believe that make us this way. It is sad to me.

Btw, I gave Tambora a thank you. It was not against you, it was because she answered the question. -Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My point: I am not being polite to deceive you, I'm just being polite while I talk about scriptures with you. Paul used whatever he had at his disposal, to share Christ. Being polite is not insincere. You have a lot of animosity toward all Trinitarians,

You reap what you sow.

I don't hate people. I just don't respect they persecute other Christians just because they don't agree with your doctrine. You are the ones with hatful attitude. You are backward, dear.

Not even one trin can show me that Jesus says believing in the trinity is the condition of being saved.

this thread was to prove how wrong you are. And I succeeded whether you admit it or not.

Lon

As long as you are with the perverted churches you will not gain my support. It is not personal. I work for God's kingdom and for Jesus. And I support everyone who honor Jesus' teachings. I don't support Christians who are in the organization bash other Christians just because they don't agree with your faith will not cut it.
Kumbaya is a nice 'we are the world' and 'all you need is love' idea, but the Lord Jesus Christ said He came not with peace, but a sword. As long as you are against orthodox Christianity, scripture says we will be separate and are to remain separate. I cannot apologize for the chasm between us. It is mandatory. It is, btw, why I am not on JW sites. Rather, I share the Lord Jesus Christ when any of them are present and choose to be present, as you and other unit-arians have done here on TOL. I can be polite about it. I am bringing you the message of Christ. Conversely, John W protects sheep and so his demeanor is supposed to be that way. This website is MAD and Open Theist. They have every right to protect their home turf. Jesus tore up temple money changers when they were ruining His home turf. You, and even I, are the usurpers here. They need not be kind to us when we are the one's attacking their doors. This is their house. I had two Mormons come to my house. They oddly, got mad at me when I told them they were wrong. I had to remind them: "This is my lawn. You came to my house." I kind of think they are weirdos to get mad at me when they come to my house with doctrine against my beliefs. :idunno:

where did you get that idea. I guess my English was not clear.

You can be seemingly civil and kind by using tactful method. This is not Jesus' way. It is just manipulation and deception.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think you are trying to beat up a strawman. I already explained that I don't think a person has to believe in the trinity to be saved.

Do you attend church? What denomination?

BTW, I already told you it is not about you or Lon. It is about organizational doctrine.

Please answer my above questions. then we proceed.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Kumbaya is a nice 'we are the world' and 'all you need is love' idea, but the Lord Jesus Christ said He came not with peace, but a sword. As long as you are against orthodox Christianity, scripture says we will be separate and are to remain separate. I cannot apologize for the chasm between us. It is mandatory. It is, btw, why I am not on JW sites. Rather, I share the Lord Jesus Christ when any of them are present and choose to be present, as you and other unit-arians have done here on TOL. I can be polite about it. I am bringing you the message of Christ. Conversely, John W protects sheep and so his demeanor is supposed to be that way. This website is MAD and Open Theist. They have every right to protect their home turf. Jesus tore up temple money changers when they were ruining His home turf. You, and even I, are the usurpers here. They need not be kind to us when we are the one's attacking their doors. This is their house. I had two Mormons come to my house. They oddly, got mad at me when I told them they were wrong. I had to remind them: "This is my lawn. You came to my house." I kind of think they are weirdos to get mad at me when they come to my house with doctrine against my beliefs. :idunno:

So you are equating with Jesus.

Jesus is perfect and non of us are. We should not have holier than thou attitude because we are not holy ourselves. Jesus is Holy and perfect.

Just because Jesus was harsh does not mean we should copy that, because we are not like Jesus.

Jesus says to love your enemy. It is because we are all so sinful and imperfect. we should not trust our puffed up attitude.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
intojoy:

IP, you can't deny the trinity and still be saved buddy.

This is orthodoxy faith.

And so is John W and you agree with their attitude by saying they are telling the truth without any word from Jesus.

Lon

So you are equating with Jesus.

Jesus is perfect and non of us are. We should not have holier than thou attitude because we are not holy ourselves. Jesus is Holy and perfect.

Just because Jesus was harsh does not mean we should copy that, because we are not like Jesus.
Good! You agree with every MAD Christian that we are not to do all that Jesus does! They are likely going to remember this post when you tell them to follow Jesus in the future.

Jesus says to love your enemy. It is because we are all so sinful and imperfect. we should not trust our puffed up attitude.
There is some truth to that, but I think you and I would be wise to remember this is a MAD and Open Theism website. When John W gets uppity, it really helps me remember he has a right to be defensive and that I should check myself as his guest on TOL. I am here as long as he and Knight and the rest of TOL welcome my presence. -Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Good! You agree with every MAD Christian that we are not to do all that Jesus does! They are likely going to remember this post when you tell them to follow Jesus in the future.

You see, you are twisting what I said. It is Jesus who said to follow Him. You just don't get or don't know Jesus.

It is just common sense that we are not Jesus and we should know what Jesus wants us to follow if we are sincere Christian.

You see, Jesus expects us to be humble. do you think if we practice Jesus' harsh word, we are pleasing Jesus and being humble?

You need to reexamine your faith instead of argueing about your own doctrines.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW Lon,

Why do you give approval of puffed up attitude and disregard humble attitude?

Your comments have full of holes, dear.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lon,

I know Jesus' word very well so you are no competition.

It is because I concentrate on what Jesus says.

His word is full of wisdom. It is a gem. I cherish dearly.

Lon

You see, you are twisting what I said. It is Jesus who said to follow Him. You just don't get or don't know Jesus.
You remember telling me I'm condescending? This is your sign. Essentially, I don't need to go to Jesus any more. I can just come to Meshak to see how I'm doing :think:

It is just common sense that we are not Jesus and we should know what Jesus wants us to follow if we are sincere Christian.
:( And you just told me I don't have it, or Him. You know, Meshak. For a person who doesn't want to be told they aren't a Christian, you sure try and tell a lot of people they aren't a Christian. I don't think you realize it, but you are placing yourself in Jesus' place. You have judged whether I can belong to Jesus or not. You are standing between me and God, right smack in the way.

You see, Jesus expects us to be humble. do you think if we practice Jesus' harsh word, we are pleasing Jesus and being humble?
:doh: PLEASE make up your mind!
BTW Lon,

Why do you give approval of puffed up attitude and disregard humble attitude?

Your comments have full of holes, dear.
Please?

You need to re-examine your faith instead of arguing about your own doctrines.
We were doing that before you stopped looking at scriptures with me and started accusing me and then denying my faith in Him.... :sigh:

Is there ever going to be a point where you use scriptures instead of just accusation? There is an Accuser. I don't think I want his job. Do you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is there ever going to be a point where you use scriptures instead of just accusation? There is an Accuser. I don't think I want his job. Do you?

I am only telling you what you dont want people to know your true motive.

I am telling you the whole truth and yours is only a half truth.

Sorry I am not here to learn perverted point of view.

I can always learn from Jesus.:)

He is the best Teacher for me.

Remember my main convictions and it will not be shaken by your skillful tactic method.

And my conviction is not for debate.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, accuser is you. Your orthodoxy faith says I am a cult and unsaved and non-believer.

And you give approval of all accusational comments by saying they are only telling me the truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Time for bed.

Lon, I hope you ponder everything I have said. It is whole truth.

Denial will not get you anywhere.

I am insightful because I cherish and honor Jesus' word greatly. It is all Jesus' ideas, not mine.

good night:)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Time for bed.

I am insightful because I cherish and honor Jesus' word greatly. It is all Jesus' ideas, not mine.

Meshak,

What do you like about Jesus the most? I like the fact that no matter how my day is, I can tell Him everything and I know He understands. How about you?

Reactions: Lon

Lon

Lon,
I know Jesus' word very well so you are no competition.
And? What are you bragging about? Is this a competition? Does the winner get eternal life?
When I place you back on ignore, this too will be part of why I am doing it.
It is because I concentrate on what Jesus says.
And He told you to brag that I am no competition for you?
Meshak, look back through the thread: Me a lot of scriptures. You? :nono:
Question: Do actions speak louder than words? :think:
His word is full of wisdom. It is a gem. I cherish dearly.
:think:
Time for bed.

You: Page 1 - No scriptures (that you say you cherish daily)
Me joining in: Page 2 One scriptures Matthew 19:16-24
You: page 2 - No scriptures
You: page 3 - No scriptures (I wasn't on page 3)
You/me: page 4 -No scriptures
You: Page 5 copied my scripture
Me: Page 5 asking you for scriptures John 3:3,5-10
You: Page 6 No Scriptures
Me: Page 6: John 8:18-59
You: Page 7 No Scriptures
Me: Page 7 John 8:24-25 John 5:19-44 with commentary Philippians 2:10,11
You: Page 8 John 6:29 reposted from someone else, no scripture you brought up
You: Page 9 no scriptures
You: Page 10 No Scriptures
Me Not on page 8,9, or10
You: Page 11 No scriptures
Me: Page 11 John 20:28 John 1:1? Most of John 5:19-40? John 8:24 and John 3:1-36
You: Page 12 No Scriptures
Me: Page 12 John 8:24
You: Page 13 No Scriptures
Me: Page 13 Apologizing for giving pos reps :(
You: Page 14 No Scriptures
Me: Page 14 1 Corinthians 9:19-23
You: Page 15 No Scriptures
Me: Still apologizing Proverbs 9:7-8 :(
[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] says "Contrasts, I like them" I learned that from him. He teaches me things, even when he is mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.