Hello Lon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epoisses

There are many denominations who believe we can never stop sinning.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “the Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

Acts 26:17, 18 …I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Read all of Romans Chapter 6-7

Sinners always try to reform everyone else except themselves, sinner!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
GT already claimed she is sinless, obey all Jesus' commands and saved.

And she is telling everyone whom she disagree a hypocrite.

And she tells all her enemy they are slandering her.

She does not even realize it is her slandering all her enemy every chance she gets.

she is a drama queen.

Okay... I didn't come here for petty bickering. When you want to be real... look me up.

# Deuces

Reactions: Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I already addressed you. You don't have to pay attention to something I did not address you.

So you cannot rebut like everyone else.

I specifically asked you for your rules.

Red letters only? "Jesus words"

And... Are you trying to see if Jesus taught what you negatively stigmatize as the trinity and its salvational Necessity?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I specifically asked you for your rules.

Red letters only? "Jesus words"

Yes, why do you have a problem?

Jesus is the Lord and the Teacher, dear.

He certainly knows how to be saved more than anyone.
Jesus sits on the right hand of almighty God and Paul is only His servant.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yes, why do you have a problem?

Jesus is the Lord and the Teacher, dear.

He certainly knows how to be saved more than anyone.
Jesus sits on the right hand of almighty God and Paul is only His servant.

Mashek,

I look at all scripture through Jesus words. Those are my most known and Loved passages. We're on my home turf now.

: )

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Mashek,

I look at all scripture through Jesus words. Those are my most known and Loved passages. We're on my home turf now.

: )

Ok, my point is that Jesus does not say you have to believe in the trinity to be saved.

This is the focus of this thread since all trins avoided my question of condition of salvation.

And you are one of those who cannot rebut my claim.

You seem to be boasting about how scriptural you are but you don't know what it takes to be saved.

Jesus does not give condition to believe in the trinity to be saved.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Ok, my point is that Jesus does not say you have to believe in the trinity to be saved.

This is the focus of this thread since all trins avoided my question of condition of salvation.

And you are one of those who cannot rebut my claim.

You seem to be boasting about how scriptural you are but you don't know what it takes to be saved.

Jesus does not give condition to believe in the trinity to be saved.

What does Jesus mean by He and His Father will dwell with us, in light of His words about the comforter and John 10:30?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What does Jesus mean by He and His Father will dwell with us, in light of His words about the comforter and John 10:30?

I certainly know Jesus is not saying you have to believe in the trinity to be saved in this verse.

You are still trying to bait and switch.

Lon

He does not say anything about believe in the trinity is condition to be saved.

It says "You must believe I am He." Would you agree one of us believes "I am He" is one thing, and the other of us believes "I am He" is something else. Question: If we must believe who He is, would this mean one of us is wrong and in danger of dying in our sins?

Who is He? John 20:28 Thomas said to Him, "You are the Lord of me, and God of me." Is it important who He is? -Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It says "You must believe I am He." Would you agree one of us believes "I am He" is one thing, and the other of us believes "I am He" is something else. Question: If we must believe who He is, would this mean one of us is wrong and in danger of dying in our sins?

Who is He? John 20:28 Thomas said to Him, "You are the Lord of me, and God of me." Is it important who He is? -Lon

Your interpretation is twisted. It is not what Jesus says. Where does He say the three Gods make one God?

If it is so important that the Father and the Son and the HS make one God, then He simply and clearly say so.

He has no reason to be so mystical like you are portraying it to be.

You still cannot refute my claim.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My insight:

Most Jesus' word is clear and simple. You cannot twist around to suit your doctrines. That's why so many churches don't teach or talk about what He says and quote Paul's word.

Paul's word is easily twisted. that's why I don't quote him much.

Lon

Your interpretation is twisted. It is not what Jesus says. Where does He say the three Gods make one God?
John 1:1? Most of John 5:19-40?

it is so important that the Father and the Son and the HS make one God, then He simply and clearly say so.
I believe the Gospel of John does say so.

You still cannot refute my claim.
I don't want to refute so much as honor what I am reading in scriptures. Whichever truth that ends upon, I want to believe that. -Lon

I have repeatedly said that it is possible that a Unitarian/arian could be saved by the Lord Jesus Christ. I have simply said that He will teach such a one Who He is -John 8:24

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John 1:1? Most of John 5:19-40?

I believe the Gospel of John does say so.

It is not Jesus' word. I focus on what Jesus says since it is clear.

I don't want to refute so much as honor what I am reading in scriptures. Whichever truth that ends upon, I want to believe that. -Lon

I don't think you honor what Jesus says like many trinity believers.

I have repeatedly said that it is possible that a Unitarian/arian could be saved by the Lord Jesus Christ. I have simply said that He will teach such a one Who He is -John 8:24

I am talking about organizational doctrines, not aimed at any individual. So this comment is moot.

Lon

It is not Jesus' word. I focus on what Jesus says since it is clear.
Always try to remember that Trinitarians half or a bit less: agree with you. We embrace your distinction scriptures very much.

I don't think you honor what Jesus says like many trinity believers.
It is an opinion. Thank you for sharing it. I believe it honest. I try to honor Jesus. I would bet every MAD cherishes Jesus' words with us.

I am talking about organizational doctrines, not aimed at any individual. So this comment is moot.
You (singular) know, in the South, they say "you" (singular) and "you'all/y'all" (plural). Sometime they are smarter than the rest of us. The KJV does similar with Thee Thou You and Ye.
Since most of us don't do that, I take your meaning. -Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Always try to remember that Trinitarians half or a bit less: agree with you. We embrace your distinction scriptures very much.

It is an opinion. Thank you for sharing it. I believe it honest. I try to honor Jesus. I would bet every MAD cherishes Jesus' words with us.

You (singular) know, in the South, they say "you" (singular) and "you'all/y'all" (plural). Sometime they are smarter than the rest of us. The KJV does similar with Thee Thou You and Ye.
Since most of us don't do that, I take your meaning. -Lon

You are disregarding the fact you honor your "orthodoxy" faith more than Jesus' word.

Many of you belittle non-trins as cult, unsaved and non-believers.

You are not being honest.

Lon

You are disregarding the fact you honor your "orthodoxy" faith more than Jesus' word.
I don't believe so, but I realize you think that.

Many of you belittle non-trins as cult, unsaved and non-believers.
:think: This is where 'you' and 'you'all' would come in handy. I have a very hard time with anyone who will not at least look at what scriptures say with me. You've done that at least with me. The only reason I have you on ignore is because I don't 'want' to belittle you or cause undue stress. I don't ignore you, like in this thread, whenever we can actually talk and have a conversation.

You are not being honest.
:idunno: You are drawing conclusions that I have no idea where the evidence or foundation for them are.

Is this 'you' singular or 'you' plural?

Other than "believing He is who He says" John 8:24, Does Jesus say anything else about the saved condition? John 3 comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.