Hello Lon

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So what?

You must believe that Jesus is God to be saved.

Why would you think that is report worthy in a thread where you ask if we have to believe Jesus is God?

Why do you keep ask people who are not interested in what you have to say?

Jesus is not pushy nor bully, dear.

Don't you claim to be sinless and obey everything Jesus commands?

God's Truth

Jesus is God.

Mehak, do you bow to Jesus?

Why won't you answer?

Why are you being so hateful and going against my effort to help you?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

It worked this time.

I am focusing on what Jesus says because many of you twist Paul's word.

And your verse of Jesus still does not say you have to believe in the trinity to be saved.

I want to ensure I understand you. You want to discuss only the red letters. Is that correct? And, you want to see if Jesus taught what is negatively stigmatized by many people as "The Trinity".

Am I understanding you well?

Epoisses

Jesus wouldn't have saved me if I didn't admit to being a sinner.

Repent or perish.

Isn't there any sin you actually repented of doing? ANYTHING for Jesus? Anything for the kingdom of heaven?

I can do it. I am a sinner and I was born one, saved by grace! See it's easy for people who aren't legalists like you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GT already claimed she is sinless, obey all Jesus' commands and saved.

And she is telling everyone whom she disagree a hypocrite.

And she tells all her enemy they are slandering her.

She does not even realize it is her slandering all her enemy every chance she gets.

she is a drama queen.

Reactions: Lon

God's Truth

You can't do anything except sin and then sin some more!

There are many denominations who believe we can never stop sinning.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “the Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

Acts 26:17, 18 …I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Read all of Romans Chapter 6-7

Status
Not open for further replies.