Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Lon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I use Jesus' wisdom in what I say.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by meshak View Post
      You can be both. If you think you are kind with flattering mouth, it is just fake.

      You can be seemingly civil and kind by using tactful method. This is not Jesus' way. It is just manipulation and deception.
      1 Corinthians 9:19-23
      My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
      Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
      Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
      Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
      No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
      Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

      ? Yep

      Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

      ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

      Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lon View Post
        Which is more important? Kind or true? (if you had to pick)
        True.

        We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
        They already know monsters exist.
        We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lon View Post
          I don't get this part. It is confusing.
          I am explaining between the lines of your comments.

          Jesus says we know them by their fruit. If we are not sincere and being manipulative, the HS is not with us.

          We cannot mock God.

          Christianity is a way of life, not just concept.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lon View Post
            1 Corinthians 9:19-23
            Your point?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by meshak View Post
              You can be both. If you think you are kind with flattering mouth, it is just fake.
              1) I don't believe what you believe. 2) You are often not very nice about it. 3) You accuse me a lot. I either have to defend or apologize. I've done both, but you find that oddly, insincere which, again, is why I have you on ignore. I can never win with you. Never

              Originally posted by meshak View Post
              You can be seemingly civil and kind by using tactful method. This is not Jesus' way. It is just manipulation and deception.
              Jesus wasn't kind? "this is not Jesus' way?" I agree with you, but didn't you just make my point? That truth is more important? You are a confusing person, Meshak.

              This thread should be more about the Lord Jesus Christ than about me. If it is only going to be about me, I guess I will agree that I need Jesus Christ every day of my life. I need the Son. I think I'm done apologizing and talking about myself at this point. -Lon
              My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
              Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
              Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
              Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
              No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
              Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

              ? Yep

              Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

              ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

              Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lon View Post
                1) I don't believe what you believe. 2) You are often not very nice about it. 3) You accuse me a lot. I either have to defend or apologize. I've done both, but you find that oddly, insincere which, again, is why I have you on ignore. I can never win with you. Never
                As long as you are with the perverted churches you will not gain my support. It is not personal. I work for God's kingdom and for Jesus. And I support everyone who honor Jesus' teachings. I don't support Christians who are in the organization bash other Christians just because they don't agree with your faith will not cut it.

                Jesus wasn't kind?
                where did you get that idea. I guess my English was not clear.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by meshak View Post
                  Your point?
                  My point: I am not being polite to deceive you, I'm just being polite while I talk about scriptures with you. Paul used whatever he had at his disposal, to share Christ. Being polite is not insincere. You have a lot of animosity toward all Trinitarians, even when I'm trying to show you the very scriptures that we believe that make us this way. It is sad to me.

                  Btw, I gave Tambora a thank you. It was not against you, it was because she answered the question. -Lon
                  My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
                  Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
                  Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
                  Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
                  No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
                  Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

                  ? Yep

                  Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

                  ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

                  Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Lon View Post
                    My point: I am not being polite to deceive you, I'm just being polite while I talk about scriptures with you. Paul used whatever he had at his disposal, to share Christ. Being polite is not insincere. You have a lot of animosity toward all Trinitarians,
                    You reap what you sow.

                    I don't hate people. I just don't respect they persecute other Christians just because they don't agree with your doctrine. You are the ones with hatful attitude. You are backward, dear.

                    Not even one trin can show me that Jesus says believing in the trinity is the condition of being saved.


                    this thread was to prove how wrong you are. And I succeeded whether you admit it or not.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by meshak
                      Your church is adding something Jesus did not say and making it as the essential doctrine to be saved.
                      I think you are trying to beat up a strawman. I already explained that I don't think a person has to believe in the trinity to be saved.
                      Without Genesis, absolutely nothing makes sense in all of Scripture.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by meshak View Post
                        As long as you are with the perverted churches you will not gain my support. It is not personal. I work for God's kingdom and for Jesus. And I support everyone who honor Jesus' teachings. I don't support Christians who are in the organization bash other Christians just because they don't agree with your faith will not cut it.
                        Kumbaya is a nice 'we are the world' and 'all you need is love' idea, but the Lord Jesus Christ said He came not with peace, but a sword. As long as you are against orthodox Christianity, scripture says we will be separate and are to remain separate. I cannot apologize for the chasm between us. It is mandatory. It is, btw, why I am not on JW sites. Rather, I share the Lord Jesus Christ when any of them are present and choose to be present, as you and other unit-arians have done here on TOL. I can be polite about it. I am bringing you the message of Christ. Conversely, John W protects sheep and so his demeanor is supposed to be that way. This website is MAD and Open Theist. They have every right to protect their home turf. Jesus tore up temple money changers when they were ruining His home turf. You, and even I, are the usurpers here. They need not be kind to us when we are the one's attacking their doors. This is their house. I had two Mormons come to my house. They oddly, got mad at me when I told them they were wrong. I had to remind them: "This is my lawn. You came to my house." I kind of think they are weirdos to get mad at me when they come to my house with doctrine against my beliefs.

                        Originally posted by meshak View Post
                        where did you get that idea. I guess my English was not clear.
                        Originally posted by meshak View Post
                        You can be seemingly civil and kind by using tactful method. This is not Jesus' way. It is just manipulation and deception.
                        My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
                        Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
                        Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
                        Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
                        No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
                        Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

                        ? Yep

                        Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

                        ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

                        Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 6days View Post
                          I think you are trying to beat up a strawman. I already explained that I don't think a person has to believe in the trinity to be saved.

                          Do you attend church? What denomination?


                          BTW, I already told you it is not about you or Lon. It is about organizational doctrine.

                          Please answer my above questions. then we proceed.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Lon View Post
                            Kumbaya is a nice 'we are the world' and 'all you need is love' idea, but the Lord Jesus Christ said He came not with peace, but a sword. As long as you are against orthodox Christianity, scripture says we will be separate and are to remain separate. I cannot apologize for the chasm between us. It is mandatory. It is, btw, why I am not on JW sites. Rather, I share the Lord Jesus Christ when any of them are present and choose to be present, as you and other unit-arians have done here on TOL. I can be polite about it. I am bringing you the message of Christ. Conversely, John W protects sheep and so his demeanor is supposed to be that way. This website is MAD and Open Theist. They have every right to protect their home turf. Jesus tore up temple money changers when they were ruining His home turf. You, and even I, are the usurpers here. They need not be kind to us when we are the one's attacking their doors. This is their house. I had two Mormons come to my house. They oddly, got mad at me when I told them they were wrong. I had to remind them: "This is my lawn. You came to my house." I kind of think they are weirdos to get mad at me when they come to my house with doctrine against my beliefs.
                            So you are equating with Jesus.

                            Jesus is perfect and non of us are. We should not have holier than thou attitude because we are not holy ourselves. Jesus is Holy and perfect.

                            Just because Jesus was harsh does not mean we should copy that, because we are not like Jesus.

                            Jesus says to love your enemy. It is because we are all so sinful and imperfect. we should not trust our puffed up attitude.

                            Comment


                            • intojoy:

                              IP, you can't deny the trinity and still be saved buddy.
                              This is orthodoxy faith.

                              And so is John W and you agree with their attitude by saying they are telling the truth without any word from Jesus.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by meshak View Post
                                So you are equating with Jesus.

                                Jesus is perfect and non of us are. We should not have holier than thou attitude because we are not holy ourselves. Jesus is Holy and perfect.

                                Just because Jesus was harsh does not mean we should copy that, because we are not like Jesus.
                                Good! You agree with every MAD Christian that we are not to do all that Jesus does! They are likely going to remember this post when you tell them to follow Jesus in the future.

                                Originally posted by meshak View Post
                                Jesus says to love your enemy. It is because we are all so sinful and imperfect. we should not trust our puffed up attitude.
                                There is some truth to that, but I think you and I would be wise to remember this is a MAD and Open Theism website. When John W gets uppity, it really helps me remember he has a right to be defensive and that I should check myself as his guest on TOL. I am here as long as he and Knight and the rest of TOL welcome my presence. -Lon
                                My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
                                Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
                                Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
                                Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
                                No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
                                Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

                                ? Yep

                                Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

                                ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

                                Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X