Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jujubee's Presence

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jujubee's Presence

    So it has been brought to my attention that i may bother some people on here. I say this to you..If you do not want me here then be honest and say so. Don't be chicken. Mr. 5020 has seem to run his mouth saying there are certain moderators on here would run me out if i wasn't sotk's wife. Or something to that effect. Not sure the exact wording. The point is I came here for friendship and laughter. Not to be judged or talked to rudley. And by far not being called a wet rag or wet blanket. I can see now this isn't the place for me. SOTK had to really get me interested in coming here. I thought I was going to be able to share my thoughts and feelings on here without being critisized. My husband warned me about this website. That people could be rude and harsh and to prepare for it. Well it just isn't for me. I am niaeve in that way I suppose. So I am sorry to those I irritate. It has been fun... I didn't join for argument that is for others, I joined to, as I said build freindships, I do not debate as my husband does so maybe this is the wrong place for me. I get on here every morning and drink my coffee and see who might give me good rep points and I try to give back. I like to compliment others and say hi. It has become a ritual for me. People ruin that when they don't say some very nice things about you. Poor me u say sarcastically? Well thats how I feel...But I must go for now...If you would like to pm go ahead I will check my pm's for awhile..Then off to reality....I think it was said If I wasn't SOTK"s wife I would have been ran out of TOL along time ago...

    Juju
    Last edited by Jujubee; November 13th, 2005, 09:33 PM.

  • #2
    Juju - say it ain't so!

    Don't let a turkey or two get you down.

    I know I'd miss you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jujubee
      So it has been brought to my attention that i may bother some people on here. I say this to you..If you do not want me here then be honest and say so. Don't be chicken. Mr. 5020 has seem to run his mouth saying there are certain moderators on here would run me out if i wasn't sotk's wife. Or something to that effect. Not sure the exact wording. The point is I came here for friendship and laughter. Not to be judged or talked to rudley. And by far not being called a wet rag or wet blanket. I can see now this isn't the place for me. SOTK had to really get me interested in coming here. I thought I was going to be able to share my thoughts and feelings on here without being critisized. I am niaeve in that way I suppose. So I am sorry to those I irritate. It has been fun...But I must go for now...If you would like ot pm go ahead I will check my pm's for awhile..Then off to reality....

      Juju
      I don't remember saying anything about certain moderators. I apologize that you got your feelings hurt, and I hope you will stay. I will simply ignore you, and you can ignore me. We seem to have a "personality conflict," as Dr. Phil would say.

      Several people here enjoy your presence. Not everybody here likes everybody. While several people here like me, several people here do not. That goes for everybody. Some people will like you, and some will not.

      Like I said, I hope you stay. I also hope that I am not on your Ignore List and you can actually read this. Or else it was a waste of time.

      -Mr. 5020

      Comment


      • #4
        Dang! I would think that your reputation would speak for it's self. I wish I had as much.

        Anywhere you go there will be halfwits, dimwits and downright idiots. Please don't leave because of the few.

        This is a forum where we debate different sides of issues that we all MUST feel very strongly about. We can't always agree or we might as well close up shop and sell bibles. Let's not give Juju a hard time for coming and voicing her opinion when that's what we ask of our members.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hmm. It seems to me Jujubee that you are overreacting. You're new here and still learning the ropes. This is a debate website where there is clash of ideas. Mr. 5020 said you quoted a heretical quote. He has every right to say that, and you have every right to defend it, or acknowledge that it was heresy. I hope you don't think that I (or Mr.5020 for that matter) don't like you. As I said you're still learning the ropes. Be prepared to defend your beliefs though.

          Thanks :Jujubee:
          "I maintain my pride in the face of men, but I abandon it before God, who drew me out of nothingness to make me what I am." - The Count of Monte Cristo

          Comment


          • #6
            Some people shouldn't post on message boards.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mr. 5020
              I don't remember saying anything about certain moderators. I apologize that you got your feelings hurt, and I hope you will stay. I will simply ignore you, and you can ignore me. We seem to have a "personality conflict," as Dr. Phil would say.

              Several people here enjoy your presence. Not everybody here likes everybody. While several people here like me, several people here do not. That goes for everybody. Some people will like you, and some will not.

              Like I said, I hope you stay. I also hope that I am not on your Ignore List and you can actually read this. Or else it was a waste of time.

              -Mr. 5020


              Comment


              • #8
                Jujubee--

                Apparantly you are very new to message boards. There are a few things to keep in mind. First of all, this is not a magic world where everyone gets along. Just like in real life, everyone is going to rub someone the wrong way. Secondly, feeling sorry for one's self if there's a personality clash is pointless--that's just the way things are. And finally, making a public display of feeling sorry for one's self and starting threads like this or running it in the shoutbox are the kiss of death. Don't do it. Interact with the people you like, ignore the rest.

                Comment


                • #9
                  They named a smilee after you, you can't leave after that!
                  Reason is always a kind of brute force; those who appeal to the head rather than the heart, however pallid and polite, are necessarily men of violence. We speak of 'touching' a man's heart, but we can do nothing to his head but hit it. -G.K. Chesterton

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That pretty much says it all, Crow.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yeah! What Carver said! :LoJo:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Crow
                        Jujubee--

                        Apparantly you are very new to message boards. There are a few things to keep in mind. First of all, this is not a magic world where everyone gets along. Just like in real life, everyone is going to rub someone the wrong way. Secondly, feeling sorry for one's self if there's a personality clash is pointless--that's just the way things are. And finally, making a public display of feeling sorry for one's self and starting threads like this or running it in the shoutbox are the kiss of death. Don't do it. Interact with the people you like, ignore the rest.


                        don't forget to bad rep them into the basement if you want!

                        (if you can figure out the rep system )

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Getting criticized comes with the territory. One could give away $50 bills to everyone at TOL and there would still be someone who would criticize her for it. But I do think Crow's advice is wise. Don't let your anger get the best of you. Part of growing up is learning to deal with irregular people. Así es la vida.

                          "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15.13

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mr. 5020
                            I don't remember saying anything about certain moderators. I apologize that you got your feelings hurt, and I hope you will stay. I will simply ignore you, and you can ignore me. We seem to have a "personality conflict," as Dr. Phil would say.

                            Several people here enjoy your presence. Not everybody here likes everybody. While several people here like me, several people here do not. That goes for everybody. Some people will like you, and some will not.

                            Like I said, I hope you stay. I also hope that I am not on your Ignore List and you can actually read this. Or else it was a waste of time.

                            -Mr. 5020


                            I do disagree with one of your comments. You said, "While several people here like me, several people here do not. That goes for everybody." That's not completely accurate. I am liked by all! :bannana:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SOTK


                              I do disagree with one of your comments. You said, "While several people here like me, several people here do not. That goes for everybody." That's not completely accurate. I am liked by all! :bannana:
                              :SOTK:
                              The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X