This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. 5020
    I will not sacrifice my morals for a little plea bargain. You have no case.
    Well, if you wanna spend the time and loss of wages incurred in fighting it, I'll see you in court. As for me, my time is worthless.
    The S.P. is gone forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbeam45
      I would like to drop the charges and kindly ask that this never be brought up again...

*bow*
      Use colons instead of stars.

Comment

I would like to drop the charges and kindly ask that this never be brought up again...

*bow*
        NO! Now I am suing you and your lawyer for false accusations and slander.

Comment

No kidding. You're a male nurse. When are you going to get a man's job?

I would sue you for that, if I did not need your testimony to clear me in the existing lawsuit.
          The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovejoy
            I would sue you for that, if I did not need your testimony to clear me in the existing lawsuit.
            Now that you have agreed that you will not hold me responsible, your little sister dropped all charges.

Comment

*bow*
              Ah well, back to chasing ambulances to find some poor sucker to bleed dry.Er, I mean, back to finding other social injustices to right.

Comment

I was only going after my brother, you were only at fault for being funny
                Lovejoy was being mean and well..honest LOL

Comment

I was only going after my brother, you were only at fault for being funny
                  Lovejoy was being mean and well..honest LOL
                  Hmm...we can make a deal. Ever heard of a "date thread?"

Oh...I crack myself up.

Comment

Now that you have agreed that you will not hold me responsible, your little sister dropped all charges.
                    Darn it! I had just worked out how the brain damage that I incurred from the original assault was the real reason that this happened, and therefore she was a victim of her own crime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimfan
                      Ah well, back to chasing ambulances and find some poor sucker to bleed dry.Er, I mean, back to finding other social injustices to right.

Comment

• Yet somehow you still knew what I was talking about......

Comment

• Isn't it about time for someone to make the obligatory joke about Lovejoy's brain damage explaining a lot?

Comment

Isn't it about time for someone to make the obligatory joke about Lovejoy's brain damage explaining a lot?
                            I want to soooo bad....but, he's already a male nurse. I mean...don'tcha feel bad already.

Comment

Isn't it about time for someone to make the obligatory joke about Lovejoy's brain damage explaining a lot?
                              No, I am much too well loved.

Comment

• Darn it! Nobody remembers the "date threads?"

Comment

Working...
                                X