X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ya gonna do?

Comment

Originally posted by Lovejoy
      She rebuked me in the Spirit, too. That just hurts. Darn sarcastic little sisters. Now I got two of 'em!!!
      Where is that little sister of yours. I was going to red rep her...er...I mean...

Comment

I honestly don't feel like I needed to talk to my husband in private but he and i can discuss it later... I just think I am not cut out for critisizim here thats all... I obiviously don't handle it well...I don't like to be irritating or bothersome to people. But as I can see there are a alot of people that seem to like me and that makes me feel good. I think crow's point was very well put. But hey I am not perfect and i handled it the way I thought was okay. Obviously not...

Comment

Originally posted by Jujubee
          I honestly don't feel like I needed to talk to my husband in private but he and i can discuss it later... I just think I am not cut out for critisizim here thats all... I obiviously don't handle it well...I don't like to be irritating or bothersome to people. But as I can see there are a alot of people that seem to like me and that makes me feel good. I think crow's point was very well put. But hey I am not perfect and i handled it the way I thought was okay. Obviously not...
          I was nice. Doesn't that count for anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 5020
            Where is that little sister of yours. I was going to red rep her...er...I mean...
            The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

Comment

I have done nothing!
              I am an innocent bystander
              I only am here to
              Can I not in peace?!

Comment

Also see how hard it is to be a little sister?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbeam45
                  Also see how hard it is to be a little sister?
                  Oh yes...it's sooooo hard. To do nothing. And be spoiled. And have everything blamed on your big brother! Oh, how can you stand it?!?!

I'm not bitter, though.

Comment

Comment

I have done nothing!
                      I am an innocent bystander
                      I only am here to
                      Can I not in peace?!
                      I was just kidding....

....or was I???

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 5020
                        Oh yes...it's sooooo hard. To do nothing. And be spoiled. And have everything blamed on your big brother! Oh, how can you stand it?!?!

I'm not bitter, though.
                        You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr. 5020 again.

Comment

My my my

You use one apple juice jar in an inventive way and you are labelled for life

Comment

My my my

Last edited by Mr. 5020; November 13th, 2005, 09:34 PM.

Comment

My my my

I still have a dent in my skull.....

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr. 5020 again.
                                I tried to rep him for ya but I got the same message.
                                The S.P. is gone forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X