I think Bob Enyart takes stupid pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

elected4ever

Knight said:
I can understand that . . . but you have used some pretty offensive terms in a way that seems to me uncalled for.
I guess a little of SOZO'S influence rubbed of on me I will try to do better. No guarantees though.

elected4ever

deardelmar said:
E for E I'm sure you agree that some behavior should, under any just government, be criminal. Bob's position is that by a careful reading of the Bible you can discern what behaviors, in God's opinion, should be criminal. This is different than the Mosaic Law.
I agree. That is why I believe a child of God should be involved in civil affairs. Evil can only stand when the righteous do nothing. Keep poring the salt in the wound.

drbrumley

Sozo's influence? Now that is funny. He did that to those who were admittingly in gross error. This is not that type situation. This is your own influence against things you refuse to understand. You said it yourself, its a false premise Bob and those of like mind starts off with. Which you have yet to debunk. So when you can't debunk it, insult Bob and those of like mind. Yes, I found it insulting, not that you would care. I could do that to you too you know but choose not to when it comes to your faulty end times theories. I hear you out and just don't argue cause I already know you dismiss the intial premise, so we would be just spinning wheels and talking past each other. Think before you post, is all I ask.

elected4ever

drbrumley said:
So by this logic, using E4E's example,

You are out of your mind.Have you even thought this through?
If you are going to attribute a statement to me then get it right. Don't be stupid. Are you taking stupid pills now or are you just trying to be vengeful? You have stated a lie against me and you need to apologize.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
e4e did you see post #60?

elected4ever

drbrumley said:
Sozo's influence? Now that is funny. He did that to those who were admittingly in gross error. This is not that type situation. This is your own influence against things you refuse to understand. You said it yourself, its a false premise Bob and those of like mind starts off with. Which you have yet to debunk. So when you can't debunk it, insult Bob and those of like mind. Yes, I found it insulting, not that you would care. I could do that to you too you know but choose not to when it comes to your faulty end times theories. I hear you out and just don't argue cause I already know you dismiss the intial premise, so we would be just spinning wheels and talking past each other. Think before you post, is all I ask.
Gee, I really must have hit a nerve.

drbrumley

Here, let me do this so you can understand.

You said intially,

E4E said:
We do not need to condemn man but to free man from condemnation.

So, my point is valid. You say we dont need to condemn man, ie murderer, child molester.

This is the issue. Because this is what Bob teaches. How you get anything else, is beyond me.

elected4ever

Knight said:
Lets cut to the chase shall we?

e4e, should convicted criminals be punished by the government?
Off course.Civil law is not God's law though. I hold myself to a higher standard than that. Legality does not make it right. As for as the death penalty is concerned, I'm for it. Civil law and God's law are separate concerns. I am righteous and have been freed from God's law. I am still responsible to civil authority.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So E4E, what laws that Bob advocates are bothering you?

elected4ever

drbrumley said:
Here, let me do this so you can understand.

You said intially,

So, my point is valid. You say we dont need to condemn man, ie murderer, child molester.

This is the issue. Because this is what Bob teaches. How you get anything else, is beyond me.
You are a lier. I never said that and you have to change the context to get that. You owe me an apoligy.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
elected4ever said:
Off course.Civil law is not God's law though. I hold myself to a higher standard than that. Legality does not make it right. As for as the death penalty is concerned, I'm for it. Civil law and God's law are separate concerns. I am righteous and have been freed from God's law. I am still responsible to civil authority.
Then Bob is no more a legalist than you are.

I am closing this thread.

It's a train wreck and it will only lead to bad feelings, if anyone wants to restart the thread in a less argumentative way be my guest. I suggest that private messaging or phone calls should be used to discuss some of the more personal and family issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.