Far, far beneath in the abysmal sea,
His ancient, dreamless, uninvaded sleep
The Kraken sleepeth: faintest sunlights flee
About his shadowy sides; above him swell
Huge sponges of millennial growth and height;
And far away into the sickly light,
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant arms the slumbering green.
There hath he lain for ages, and will lie
Battening upon huge sea worms in his sleep,
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM predicts an Orangutan will escape a Zoo, will knock at your door and you
will adopt him legally as your Son. Somewhere around 2019? Not sure what time
of the year? He will eventually run for President and win the vote by only two votes.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM predicts, you will slip on a sheet of paper and fall, face first, into a
freshly baked Onion Bread. That will occur in the Summer of 2019. You
will be interviewed by a local news station and receive donations from
all over the world.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
O23:
Christianity is not about the next prediction. You are far out here. You are caught up in a time warp of 1970s cold-war, hippy-inspired preoccupation with end time prophesies of doom and gloom. Most of the hippies grew up and became stockbrokers, bankers, businessmen and politicians.

Hal Lindsey became irrelevant when the 1980s did not produce the apocalyptic changes he predicted and when the so-called rapture did not happen by the year 2000. Rather the opposite: the world has become more stable and all the Christians are still here. And Israel was not the mere plaything of Christian fanatics but a real modern nation with real people and not more special than any other people. Your focus on them is unhealthy and is actually racist and highly condescending.

Stop listening to this stuff and get round your disabled neighbour's house to help with the washing up or walk the dog. This is what God requires of you as a disciple and this is what God's kingdom looks like.

:first: POTD

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm very sorry O23 but, you lost your mind a long time ago and its best if you were
to spend your last remaining years looking for it? Let me know if you need any
help with this problem of yours?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Oh, maybe THEN the prediction of Tyre's total coverage of water will FINALLY come true!

RevTestament

Oh, maybe THEN the prediction of Tyre's total coverage of water will FINALLY come true!

The prophecy concerning Tyre did come true - the Lord prophesied that it would become a place strewn by nets, etc - not that it would drown in the sea. Alexander basically fulfilled the prophecy when he took the stone from the oldest land based part of the city and used it to build a bridge out to the island city of Tyre and ransack it. The island city of Tyre was eventually abandoned and became a place for birds and for fisherman to spread their nets. It was recently rebuilt as a tourist destination, but is no longer called Tyre.

OCTOBER23

Daniel 9:26

"Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.

Hundreds evacuate homes in northern district after storms;
some 100,000 Gazans homeless since summer conflict

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Is a TSUNAMI caused by Asteroid BEFORE END OF SEPTEMBER 2015

Wait and see .

7 Year Tribulation Sept 23, 2017 - Jesus returns circa Sept. 2024

Why do people use the expression "Wait and see"? Is this really a valid challenge or is it manifestly redundant?

Is it possible not to wait? Or for that matter, to see or not see?

Can I opt out of the time continuum and day-to-day living, as the clock ticks slowly by bringing us to the inevitable proof day? Can I decide to not wait?

"Sorry, I am not going to wait in this line-up, I'm going elsewhere so that if an asteroid hits the earth and causes a tsunami, I will never hear about it because it will simply not be in my newspapers, on my TV, or be a part of my reality. I am opting out; thanks very much."

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber

"Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.

Unfortunately for you and your hobby-horse mentors, this occurred nearly 2000 years ago.

OCTOBER23

GEORGE AFLACK.

You better get Quacking then .

The Asteroid will hit the Ocean and Flood Britain and New York.

Foxfire

Gen 9:11 "And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth." :doh:

OCTOBER23

FOXFUR,

The Asteroid will not KILL ALL MEN but leave a few Million
to be retrained and burn the refuse and Learn God's ways.

See you in 2025 in the KINGDOM of the Lord God and God the Father.

Foxfire

FOXFUR,

The Asteroid will not KILL ALL MEN but leave a few Million
to be retrained and burn the refuse and Learn God's ways.

See you in 2025 in the KINGDOM of the Lord God and God the Father.

OCTOPUS23,

I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.