The fly that killed the Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Could a tiny fly kill a "big tough" Knight?

Yesterday, I was trying to swat a fly in my window. The fly escaped and landed on the back of my couch. I bent over to swat the fly and when I swung my sword . . . errrr . . . fly swatter, I threw out my back.

OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!

I have never felt so much pain in all my life. I have thrown out my back in the past but never like this. I can hardly move! Today my dad brought me a heating pad and some muscle relaxants (isn't he sweet!). I am not going to take anymore of those pills they make me feel really strange.

So, if I post anything really strange or stupid today, now you will know why. :freak:

Caledvwlch

Seriously though, that bites. I just got over a back thing recently myself. No fun. Here's to walking again... :cheers:

Justin (Wiccan)

Knight said:
So, if I post anything really strange or stupid today, now you will know why. :freak:

And we would be able to tell the difference from the rest of the time ... how?

Seriously, I'm with Cal: get better soon!

Justin

Emo

When you throw your back out, you're pretty much worthless. Sorry

Stupid fly!

:sozo2:

:mad:

Emo

Knight said:
You mean more than normal? :)

That depends, what does your wife think? ;)

Here is what my wife would have said about the stupid fly scenario............

"Honey, I told you to stop chasing that fly all over the place, you should have just waited for it to land on a window again".

I would then reply........

"Yeah, thanks, I know. :sozo2:

Agape4Robin

Knight said:

Yesterday, I was trying to swat a fly in my window. The fly escaped and landed on the back of my couch. I bent over to swat the fly and when I swung my sword . . . errrr . . . fly swatter, I threw out my back.

OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!

I have never felt so much pain in all my life. I have thrown out my back in the past but never like this. I can hardly move! Today my dad brought me a heating pad and some muscle relaxants (isn't he sweet!). I am not going to take anymore of those pills they make me feel really strange.

Awwwww.....Knight.....
Get better! Sorry you threw your back out! :(

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Knight said:

OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!

Sorry about your back, :knight: I go to a demon-possessed chiropractor. Helping me hold my own with degenerative osteoarthritis.

Got a gangbusters assistant too! Eye candy for the old guy. :D

Nineveh

Merely Christian
ooooooooo owwww :(

Sorry to hear about your back.

My hubby has to visit a chiropractor every now and then. His doesn't sacrifice chickens or anything.... :)

Lovejoy

Knight said:

OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!

This fly was obviously demon possessed, giving it the superhuman (or rather, superfly) power to defeat Knight. No other explanation will suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.