A thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo22

monochrome said:
Okay. I will forgive your transgressions this one time, as long as you take back that mean thing you said about my momma.

- m -

Your statement merely brings into question the definition of (what you refer to as) "my momma." For one's "my momma" may not be another's. Alas, you have only succeeded in opening yet another can o' worms. Please define clearly (and cite your references), or I can not, will not go any further with this so-called "discussion."

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
I am sorry for perhaps stirring up more smoke than useful...because being at TOL, I should spend my time being constructive....

Going forward I'll do my best not to hit and run as much and to try to bring something constructive into a discussion, even if you and I disagree.

Fair enough?

P.S. I believe this is the human ritual known as "extending the olive branch."
Bump.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Caledvwlch said:
Snowing outside Gerald's office is it?

:: Gerald strolls out to Burger Hell™ to pick up lunch, only to sink neck-deep into a snow drift ::

All right, who's the wise guy?

fool

Hall of Fame
allsmiles said:
i'm not familiar with this bump thing...

is the answer right under my schnauz?
bump is something people write to indicate the the purpose of their post was to put that thread back on the active list where it might be seen, the motivation is left as an exercise for the reader.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Gerald said:
:: Gerald strolls out to Burger Hell™ to pick up lunch, only to sink neck-deep into a snow drift ::

All right, who's the wise guy?

Sorry, that was my bad.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.