Nuttin' Like a Hypocrite....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wholearmor

PureX said:
They're making young people aware of other ways of living - ways that are not so environmentally exploitative. They're helping young people to realize that maybe they don't need all the useless garbage in their lives that they think they need, because they can see that other human beings manage to live without a lot of it. I doubt it means anyone's going to give up their GameBoy, but maybe it will get them to reconsider some of the other junk they buy and throw away.

Negative Reps coming your way.

I'm pretty sure somewhere close behind this "there's too much materialism in the world" show is one called, "Check Out My Crib" or whatever those types of shows are named showing off someone's lavish home. That's what the young folks watching MTV will actually be impressed by. Not the cow dung homes.

Mr. 5020

wholearmor said:
Negative Reps coming your way.
I'll second that motion.

wholearmor said:
I'm pretty sure somewhere close behind this "there's too much materialism in the world" show is one called, "Check Out My Crib" or whatever those types of shows are named showing off someone's lavish home. That's what the young folks watching MTV will actually be impressed by. Not the cow dung homes.
It's called 'Cribs'.

Not that it was the point of your post..... :eek:

:spam:

wholearmor

Berean Todd said:
Wooooooeeeeee, love those cow-dung walls, so when are you gonna be slathering your walls in cow dung and switch to a career of making mud bricks again Pure X? I mean you are going to do this now that you have been enlightened by these wonderful, caring people at MTV, right?

Spread some PureX crement on those walls!

PureX

Berean Todd said:
Yeah, with their 5 cars and giant, gas eating, electricity sucking homes, and their private planes eating countless fuel as they fly all over the world ... these idiots consume more fuel and natural resources in a month than the vast majority of us do in a year and yet they continually call us out, and talk all holier than thou. Talk about hypocrites, these idiotic, Hollywood schmucks are the definition of it!!
Yeah, I guess Bill O'Reilly explained it all to you.

Berean Todd

PureX said:

Yeah, nice come back and solid refutation of my point there ... oh, nevermind you have nothing to say because there is no defense for these idiots, move along now, thank you!

wholearmor

Berean Todd said:
Yeah, nice come back and solid refutation of my point there ... oh, nevermind you have nothing to say because there is no defense for these idiots, move along now, thank you!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Berean Todd again.
What's up with that? :sozo2:

PureX

I have nothing to say to you about your own idiotic prejudices. You wanna wallow in that nonsense you go ahead. For some reason you Christians just can't live without constantly bad-mouthing everyone else. I'm sick of you, today.

Agape4Robin

PureX said:
I have nothing to say to you about your own idiotic prejudices. You wanna wallow in that nonsense you go ahead. For some reason you Christians just can't live without constantly bad-mouthing everyone else. I'm sick of you, today.
Someone's cranky......... :noid:

Berean Todd

PureX said:

translation of hateful atheist/agnostic to English:

I have nothing to say because once again it's proven that we are exactly what we claim everyone else is - hateful, ignorant, hypocritical, holier-than-thou idiots. When faced with facts I hide and run. Leave me alone please before I cry.

Oh, there you go PureX, now I understand what you are saying, all I needed was this neat little translator to help me out ...

wholearmor

PureX said:

Constantly bad-mouthing everyone else.
PureX, I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Berean Todd said:
translation of hateful atheist/agnostic to English:

I have nothing to say because once again it's proven that we are exactly what we claim everyone else is - hateful, ignorant, hypocritical, holier-than-thou idiots. When faced with facts I hide and run. Leave me alone please before I cry.

Oh, there you go PureX, now I understand what you are saying, all I needed was this neat little translator to help me out ...
Works for me! :darwinsm:

Have some points. :up:

C

cattyfan

PureX said:

I'm more likely to trust Bill O'Reilly than MTV or Oprah (the last venue Ms. Diaz used to shoot her mouth off.) But if you prefer to get your views from a music channel and an actress/t.v. talk show host, I guess that's up to you.

Free-Agent Smith

I was looking around and I found that the average documentart costs about $300,000 for 1 hour.
What I don't understand is this.....
Why isn't Hollywood and the celebrities in many of the paid infomercials or documentaries, helping these people out? They can offer far more assistance than I. I'm a middle-class man with a same budget while they earm millions for each film, flop or success. They can afford the resources to help some of these people learn how to put together proper septic systems such as leech beds or how to use base air power with tools such as windmills.

C

cattyfan

Free-Agent Smith said:
I was looking around and I found that the average documentart costs about $300,000 for 1 hour.

great typo! Cameron Diaz in a third world country demonstrating the joys of the dung hut: she's a documentart

Status
Not open for further replies.